Being a blue belt is like having a stigmatism

You sort of see how shit works but the closer you get to it the more you realize how much you're missing. Then you start to wonder what the fuck else you don't really understand but think you sorta do.

this will happen at every belt level when you roll w/ the right person.

no, being a blue belt is like having a target on your back that says "please do your best to kill me in training"

Yeah...

White belts says... DOn't hurt me or I will not come back.

Blue belt says... I am man enough to take any submission your willing to try on me...

Purple belt... I think I know how to beat I got this 'new' move that works on everyone.

Brown belt... I could have gotten you but I let it go... "Yeah. you 'almost' caught me."

Other black belt. Good job man, you ever think about doing MMA. lol

Thats funny Faxapreta because I pretty much feel that way @blue. I trust my escapes/prevention skills and want to find the ones that I need to work on.

countlphie - no, being a blue belt is like having a target on your back that says "please do your best to kill me in training"

pretty much ...i felt the same way when i got mine...i was pretty excited and geeked with no idea of it coming..then REALITY set it n i think i started feeling sick