Being Mike Tyson show

When they showed him talking to the kids and kept showing close ups of their faces glowing, just being in his presence, then it cut to mike being interviewed and he says

"when I was 17 I met Ray Robinson and immediately ran 10 miles after"

The interviewer asks why?

"IDK, I wanted to be just like him and I just shook his hand"

The interviewer asks "do you think some of those kids look at you the same way you looked at Ray when you met him?"

Mike gets choked up, looks at the ground for a little and says "I don't know...I don't know" then cuts the interview cause he's about to cry

Scene gave me goose bumps Phone Post 3.0

I missed the first episode on Sunday due to the time stated on DirecTV vs actual air time (DVRed it).

They replayed it right after episode 2 on Tuesday so I caught it then.

I would say with such a good show on a new channel, it will be getting replayed quite a bit in the near future.

If you haven't seem it, make some time to try... It's really good! Phone Post 3.0

It was really well done.

what time is it on is the biggest question.Whens it on today ttt thanks

It's a good show, my DVR records it on Tuesdays at 10:30pm on Fox Sports 1.

My favorite scene was when he's stopped at a light and some guy next to him asks him for an autograph and he starts getting nervous/upset because he's afraid the guy is going to cause an accident.

I always yell at my wife for becoming invested in celebrities lives because they almost always seem to let her down but I am FULLY invested in the transformation of Mike Tyson in his later years. I truly hope he continues to be able to live out the rest of his days in peace and tranquility.

The show is brilliant. So pissed I missed the one man live show when it was here in LA Phone Post 3.0

just watched the episode with Tyson and Jim Brown it was as fedro said brilliant

This show is compelling as hell.

I am looking forward to the next episode.

For later.

Mike is an extraordinary human being. Also, much higher Iq than I imagined.

Props to Mr. Tyson for evolving.

Awesome show. Scary to contemplate that he was always that selfaware and he was such a walking xhainsaw that he didn't give a shit.

The episode where he went back to Cus' gym/house was awesome. I thought they did a great job with that one.

Holyfield show was really good too. Evander just stepped back and let Mike run that show. Even with his son.

I can't stop watching it.

It's so good Phone Post 3.0

My new favorite show. Phone Post

TTT

Anywhere I can watch this online? Torrent sites only have the the first episode. Phone Post

Last nights episode is a must see Phone Post 3.0

GREAT quote from Mike last night: "Discipline is doing what I hate to do, but doing it like I love it".

It might not sound so profound, but if you've ever been deep in a training camp and REALLY don't want to go to your 2nd (or 3rd) session of the day, that mentality could make the difference between a win and a loss.