Being Super tough white American just not enough anymore

To get to the very top. Dustin, Colby,kattar, Cody,Justin. Chandler, etc. There’s plenty more in other divisions. Stipe was the anomaly but technically most people think he’s Eastern European til he talked. It’s like they’re all missing that one sense that the American blacks, Brazilians, and scary euro whites have.

6 Likes

Lol.

5 Likes

the breakfast club 80s GIF

5 Likes

Your mother huffed lighter fluid when she was pregnant…

5 Likes

Ethnicity has nothing to do with it. Comes down to the individual and culture

4 Likes

He has his points. There’s barely even any ranked white Americans these days. Mainly because fighters are starting younger and most would be white fighters are still wrestling while the others are picking up all around skills.

Are there any black American fighters at the top right now?

Marty doesn’t count he seems to be from Nigeria after all. Neither does Jones, psychopaths don’t have softness

2 Likes

Not really. AJ McKee maybe. I wouldn’t have included them. There’s a lot of different ethnicities and nationalities in the rankings. The most common thing seems to be start really young and reach the rankings in their late 20s and early 30s. There are exceptions of course, mostly in the heavier divisions.

Lol at race being an issue here.

4 Likes

I think the problem is that Gen Z Americans are a bunch of little soy boy pussies in general.

5 Likes

the thoughts one has while serving up pizza slices

4 Likes

The talent pool has obviously grown a lot and gotten much more international/diverse so competition is stiffer nowadays.

1 Like

Who was the best “American White” in Pride? Dan Henderson is the only one I can think of and he is very obviously a Native mix of some sort. Maybe Heath Herring?

There’s just no Matt Hughes anymore. And he’d be just like the other guys now. All these guys are tough as nails, usually have one big hand, but there’s that one thing that just isn’t there.

1 Like

The days of fighters like frankie edgar are gone… gonna miss that guy.

1 Like

If Sandhagen was from Poland he’d be undefeated

3 Likes

The only fighters I don’t like as a group are the Europeans. I don’t consider Russians apart of this group since they gave us Fedor and Khabib and aren’t mincing types like a lot of the Euros.

nowadays they add face tattoos and other … stuff…

Anderson Silva is not black…

Or American or white