Belal Mohammed needs a new nickname

Remember the name… Lol

Has the guy had 1 memorable fight? Or even a memorable moment in a fight? Had he ever even hurt one of his opponents? The guy is as boring as the come.

And the commentary last night was the most biased ridiculous commentary I’ve ever heard. While Belal did nothing but defend takedowns, Rogan and Anik absolutely slobbered on his balls the entire fight like he was putting on the fight of a lifetime and was destroying Maia. I thought Maia won that fight with control.

5 Likes

Belal “mildly memorable” Mohammed

6 Likes

Belal “Respek the S Vest” Mohammed

2 Likes

Belal “Bellator Bound” Mohammed

5 Likes

Belal 'the decision maker ’ Mohammed

5 Likes

He had a couple of nice bodyshots.

The way to eliminate this type of pointfighting (winning with small margin of difference) is to stop rewarding it. So 10-9 rounds should be scored 10-10. So the only way you can win is 10-8 or finish. If not then its a draw and you cant climb up the rankings. This wil weed out decision pointfighters early on.

2 Likes

“The Chicago Kid”

1 Like

The Hamas Bomber

3 Likes

Belal The Borer, this guy sucks and he looks freakin weird too.

2 Likes

How many other threads did you copy and paste this into?

Ill keep raising awareness to combat the fundamental problem of todays MMA.

Belal “alalalalala” Mohammed

8 Likes

That’s why you create your own thread and take your OP is a Phaggots like a man, 21er.

Be more memorable

To be fair he is generally a fun guy to watch. He is a pressure fighter and throws nice boxing combinations. He beat the shit out of Dhiego Lima. I guess he’s not a prolific finisher so there’s that, but I enjoy the fuck out of watching Belal fight. That performance last night was the first time he didn’t look as aggressive.

1 Like

I’m gonna go with Belal “Please remember my name” Mohammed…

3 Likes

Guy barely beat an old 1 dimensional fighter

1 Like

Honestly his name is memorable. I just can’t remember any of his fights

Bird Reaction GIF