Belcher out of Maia fight

Get well Talent!

Hope Leben takes it too.

No fucken way Leben beats Maia. 

Going to rofl if I hear The Crippler steps up again and takes this~

explodin - 
Tapiyama -  No fucken way Leben beats Maia. 

right. but it would be exciting to see Leben fighting with nothing to lose. nobody think leben would win. him just accepting this fight would make him a hero.

Maia trains with Wandy and if Leben beats him it adds even more heat to the Leben/Wandy TUF 13 season. 

I would definatley be watching that fight if it were to happenen. Wouldn't care if Leben wins or not but just for stepping up to the plate once agian would make me root for him alittle more

Tough break for a tough fighter.  Get Healthy soon.

Best wishes to Belcher.  Heal up.

:-(

Uncle Alex - This is going to be my first live UFC show. I've already bought lower level tickets.

I really hope they find a good replacement, I was looking forward to this fight.

TTT for Leben.

This!

Freakin ditto man! Leben would be cool, but im a big Belcher fan too so this still sucks donkey balls.

I hope Belcher has a quick recovery, he seems like a real stand up guy.

That being said, Leben vs Maia would be awesome. I would be cheering for Leben 100%. Not sure I could pick him to win, but then again I did not think he could beat Akiyama on such short notice and he proved me wrong.

Soooo what's the 3rd option if this doesn't go through...?

Love watching Belcher fight. Hope he's able to get back in action soon.

Tough break for Belcher. Hope he recovers quickly.

Scleral buckle? That's a treatment for a detached retina. A detached retina is not a good thing for someone that gets hit in the head for a living.

Now who is Maia going to embarass on the ground?
I hope it is Leben cause I wanna see him get put back down to earth after calling out Wanderlei Silva.

Sorry to hear about Belcher, I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Best wishes to Belcher. Here's hoping for a quick, seemless recovery.

Any word on how banged up Okami was following tonight's fight with Munoz? That'd make a very interesting style match up.

Also, if Leben were to take this fight and win, he SHOULD get a title shot. He really be bailing the UFC out of a bind, twice in a row.

Delete

Delete