Belfort confident bout wil be in stadium in Brazil

http://www.tatame.com.br/belfort-confia-que-seu-proximo-duelo-sera-em-estadio-de-futebol-no-brasil/

Google translated:

"Belfort is confident that his next bout will be in a football stadium"

After an overwhelming victory, this time over Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort finally received confirmation that will be the next challenger for the UFC middleweight belt . And with the possibility of rediscovering Anderson Silva , that measures forces on Chris Weidman , December 28 , the phenomenon in an interview with MMA Fighting , believes that this duel can happen in a soccer stadium in Brazil .

" The fight will be at a football stadium . I'm sure we can sell out MaracanĂ£ stadium or any other . It would be pretty cool . I know the UFC will come with the best idea because they are very focused on the Brazilian market , "he said .
Vitor Belfort has three straight wins and will be the next challenger for the UFC middleweight belt ( UFC Photo )

About who prefers to approach the title in the franchise , the Rio declined to appoint a fighter and said his focus is only billed once again the belt.

" I'm just waiting for the winner. Do not create expectations not to frustrate me later . Earned the right to fight for the belt , and I'll fight whoever wins the fight in December. I have a goal , which is to defeat the champion and win the title , "he added .

In before this rediscovering of Anderson Silva.

In before Wolfman measures forces on the Brazilian stadium technique

glad we will be seeing super Vitor

XxLiveBaitxX - In before this rediscovering of Anderson Silva.
Hahaha.

Would love Vitor vs Silva in a stadium. Phone Post 3.0

If he doesn't fight in America for the title that's a travesty Phone Post 3.0

TRT Belfort is one of the last great things left in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

DoomFarmer - TRT Belfort is one of the last great things left in MMA. Phone Post 3.0
Pretty much. Phone Post 3.0

If Weidman wins, don't understand why he would have to defend the title in the challengers home country, TRT exception or not Phone Post 3.0

Lmao, imagine Vitor being champ and only fighting in Brazil.

Not much of a reward for weidman/silva for winning the belt... Fuck fighting vitor at the moment he's been looking unstoppable Phone Post 3.0

Reed Rothchild -
thatkidrichard91 - If Weidman wins, don't understand why he would have to defend the title in the challengers home country, TRT exception or not Phone Post 3.0
How many times has Anderson defended his championship in U.S. ? /Fail Phone Post 3.0
To be fair, Anderson lives in Los Angeles. Phone Post 3.0

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colored TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight

Cos I'm
T.R.T.
I'm Dynamite
T.R.T.
And I'll win the fight
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load
T.R.T.
Just watch me Explode

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a Wanted man
Public Enemy Number One
Understand
So lock up your daughter
And lock up your wife
Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
Don't you mess around

T.R.T. oi oi oi
T.R.T. oi oi oi
T.R.T. oi oi oi
T.R.T. oi oi oi

T.R.T.
I'm Dynamite (oi oi oi)
T.R.T.
And I'll win the fight (oi oi oi)
T.R.T.
I'm a Brazilian power-load (oi oi oi)
T.R.T.
Just watch me explode!

Pitbull3744 -

He better hope Dana continues to ignore the rules and contribute to the Vitor Conspiracy or we wont be seeing TRTitor Killing anyone anymore.  

You think Vitor has never beaten anyone off of TRT?And what rule is he breaking? Phone Post 3.0

I can't wait for Dana's reasoning. "He sells tickets in Brazil..that's why he fights there."

Motherfucker would sell out Vegas too if he fought there for the title! Phone Post 3.0

Reed Rothchild -
The Lysine Contingency -
Reed Rothchild -
thatkidrichard91 - If Weidman wins, don't understand why he would have to defend the title in the challengers home country, TRT exception or not Phone Post 3.0
How many times has Anderson defended his championship in U.S. ? /Fail Phone Post 3.0
To be fair, Anderson lives in Los Angeles. Phone Post 3.0
From Brazil Phone Post 3.0
Reed Rothchild breaking news. I'll be sure the read the full article when it's posted on the UG blog. Phone Post 3.0

GSP can fight every subtle time in Canada but Vitor shouldnt be Abel to fight in Brazil? As a reminder, he is our country's most popular fighter. Phone Post 3.0

If this is in a Brazilian stadium I want NO testing and both Belfort and Anderson juiced to the gills; pride style! Phone Post 3.0

Vitor should fight somewhere that drug tests him every week until the fight and after the fight as well. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, I hope not. Lose lose for Weidman. Phone Post 3.0