Belfort deserves GOAT status if he defeats Weidman

That would be 3 titles in 3 weight classes. No other fighter has accomplished that and he would have done it in the premier organization.

Hes fought and defeated a whos who of mma legends and defeated most of them.

IMO it will definitely be time to begin the p4p and GOAT discussion when Belfort beats Weidman. Phone Post 3.0

GOAT at steroids or MMA?

His title win against Randy wasn't exactly legit.

But I would agree, he would have a tremendous career made all the more incredible by the fact that it would basically be the longest career in MMA.

yea bc hes the only 1 whos used peds right?

win or lose seeing him continue to train at the high level with what his body is going thru is on its own amazing. and continuing to be a positive light in a sport full of dbags is much needed.

I agree that the Randy win was pretty flukish. He also got beat by tito but that fight was close and of course he was dealing with the stuff with his sister.

People can talk about steroids all day but the truth is the majority of fighters have been on it the majority of his career. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah a 124 T level and beating Weidmann is like if I fought Weidman and beat him.

PS
I am 55 and my T levels are way higher than Vitors.

Steroids or not, it is nothing short of amazing how he has performed at an elite level for 18 years. One of the most amazing accomplishments in MMA history.

He was a great fighter when the Tra Telligmans and Tank Abbotts of the world were competing, he was a great fighter when the Liddells and Ortizes were competing, and he is a great fighter in the era of the Joneses and Weidmans.

No drop-off in performance in that time, and that's incredible. Phone Post 3.0

CowboyKickedMeBackToBoca - Steroids or not, it is nothing short of amazing how he has performed at an elite level for 18 years. One of the most amazing accomplishments in MMA history.

He was a great fighter when the Tra Telligmans and Tank Abbotts of the world were competing, he was a great fighter when the Liddells and Ortizes were competing, and he is a great fighter in the era of the Joneses and Weidmans.

Very well said Phone Post 3.0

Its like what Rockholdsmynuts said, steroids didnt land that spinning kick KO

I would say the roids def dq him from any sort of goat consideration Phone Post 3.0

Definitely would be in the discussion.Regardless if he wins or loses though he is a legend, amazing career. Phone Post 3.0

He won't beat weidman but he's a hofer. Phone Post 3.0

No. He has 10 losses and almost as many lackluster wins. There was a good decade when he was a a guaranteed decision mid carder

CowboyKickedMeBackToBoca - Steroids or not, it is nothing short of amazing how he has performed at an elite level for 18 years. One of the most amazing accomplishments in MMA history.

Did you miss his Pride run?

CowboyKickedMeBackToBoca - Steroids or not, it is nothing short of amazing how he has performed at an elite level for 18 years. One of the most amazing accomplishments in MMA history.

I can't disagree with a single thing you said there. Vtfu

Southpaw76 - I would say the roids def dq him from any sort of goat consideration Phone Post 3.0
This.
Considering there has NEVER been a hint of PED use around Fedor or Anderson to me Vitor isn't even in the discussion. Phone Post 3.0

Mad Xyientist - No. He has 10 losses and almost as many lackluster wins. There was a good decade when he was a a guaranteed decision mid carder

But since dropping to 185 he has never fallen out of the top 10 or top 5 and most of his performances have been spectacular.

"Considering there has NEVER been a hint of PED use around Fedor or Anderson to me Vitor isn't even in the discussion. "

lol

CowboyKickedMeBackToBoca - Steroids or not, it is nothing short of amazing how he has performed at an elite level for 18 years. One of the most amazing accomplishments in MMA history.

Its not amazing he has been at that level when he has used every chemical enhancement known to man. Phone Post 3.0

Just like the rest.