Belfort Is Biggest Waste Of Talent

"A complete 360 degree turn-a-round."

Great. That means the Vitor of old is back.

The only people who will possibly beat Vitor anywhere in the near future is Randy or Wandy. No one else will. The next time he fights chuck he will have more time to train. He will beat Tito before the end of the fight.....
Vitor is always Top 5 lhw. He has lost to ONLY THE BEST...

OH BTW.. Why don't they feed Vitor a fight like they did to TITO. PATRICK COTE?????? NO disrespect to him but to have fought Tito with a total of like 5 fights is ridiculous.

How would TITO fare against Eastman..???

As soon as he blazes Tito, you guys will all be saying he's back etc... yada yada yada...

DRMMMR

i vote for pedro rizzo

Some of you guys need to stop it. Ya'll know damn well
Vitor's last awesome showing was the Silva bout. Even
with that fight I was like "Okay! The Old Vitor Is
Back!" I thought it was fishy how all of the sudden
Frank Shamrock takes a year when Vitor started to make
noise with his comeback in Ultimate Brazil. Whether he
had to work things out in his personal life...the fact
was that he was missing in action & he was the champ at
that present time.

Maybe bad timing???????

Back to the topic. Vitor's only flashes of GREATNESS
was against Telligman, Ferrozzo, Tank, & Silva. Any-
thing after that was lackluster.

What does lifting weights has to do with fighting
skills?? I won a Golden Gloves & 2 PAL Tournaments
in amatuer boxing within the last 2yrs & I hardly
ever lift weights because you can build power on
the heavybags.

This is fighting not a weightlifting competition!

MrBlume is correct. Great analogy with the NFL.

I think Vitor is still one of the top 3 or 4 fighters in his weight class. At his age, he could still reign as a chamion.

I have lots of naked pictures of his wife and to be fair (a few with him in them...I guess all you Catholics can work for me now...it's apparently been revised by the Vatican), I think that screwed him up more than Jesus did.

Yowza. That is a fucking hot woman. Wait too hot for a flakey guy like him to have around him 24-7...especialy with some of the insane shit I've heard from people about his mom (nothing disrespectful, but not necessarily the type of drama I'd want to have coming along with me for fights).

I can't even put my finger on what makes her so hot. Is it the..."I'm so hot, I can have a huge landing strip, and even though you like a hitler stash at the absolute most (and even that is pushing it), you don't seem to mind?" thing? Is it the "yeah. I work out. Just like all your pussy ass ex's said they did, but did they have an ass like THIS? HUH? hUH? Yeah, I got manly muscles. But I got some big ass titties, thighs that make Drea De Matteo look like a crack whore, and an ass to die for, so FUCK YOU!![THROWS DISHES] HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? huh, Mutherfucker!?" thing? I don't know. All I got to say is, if that kid is making money, more power to him. And if they ever get divorced, I'll gladly volunteer to the rebound guy.

ttt

riccio?