BELFORT LANDED ILLEGAL BLOWS TO RICH'S HEAD?

Franklin’s Manager Spotlights Illegal Blows from Belfort

Posted by Dallas Winston | UFC, interviews | Monday 12 October 2009 1:53 pm

“Fans are probably going to think it’s sour grapes. But it’s not. It’s about fighter safety.”

“Would it have changed the outcome? Maybe not. But this is about fighter safety. This isn’t just about Rich Franklin; it’s about Rich and every other fighter knowing the rules will be enforced, whether the fight is about to be stopped or not.”

Full article at The Garv  (with a slow motion gif of the punches in question)

Dirty fighter. Karma is a bitch.

^^ What fight are you talking about?

genuine question btw, i dont remember Rich doing dirty stuff

Diego stole my name - ^^ What fight are you talking about?

genuine question btw, i dont remember Rich doing dirty stuff

He did Tiffany Amber Theissen.

He hit him one time behind the head, and it didn't appear to be he clincher. The clincher was the left to the jaw when rich was scrambling. The rest was just reaction, killer instinct.

I seem to remember Rich Franklin nailing the Late Evan Tanner in the head a few times in the last sequence of their first fight.

If I were Rich's management, rewatch the tanner fight, and simply move on...

Give Rich a rematch with Nate, that'll make him happy.

Hey Cre, call him up and ask him homie!! LOL..

Hey, seriously, how do you see Mayhem Shields going?

Be honest now..

fight was clean STFU

There was one shot to the back of Franklins neck, and the rest were clean. The decisions been handed down, hell the fight was over a month ago. It's like Hendo vs. Franklin. Jesus H., just let it go.

Zander Crews - This shit is so lame. Every fight should be stopped the second a fighter turns his back. We wouldn't want one of our little snow flakes to get hurt.
LOL

It does come off like sour grapes cuz this guy only cares when it happened to his guy. If he would've been out crusading after this happened in general to a diff guy it would be different. But he only mentions it when it's his fighter, so of course it comes off sour.

“Fans are probably going to think it’s sour grapes. But it’s not. It’s about fighter safety.”

“Would it have changed the outcome? Maybe not. But this is about fighter safety. This isn’t just about Rich Franklin; it’s about Rich and every other fighter knowing the rules will be enforced, whether the fight is about to be stopped or not.”

LOL @ "maybe not"

Franlin was out after that left.  After that there were three more punches.  One to the right side of his face, one to the left side of his face, then one to the back of his neck just after Franklin turns his head.

Boo Fu**ing Hoo 

a freaking pitter pat at that

CRE - Does Rich have a Hollywood agent now? What the hell is that guy talking about?

HAHAHAHAHAHA vt

grasping at straws, imo

waaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmbulaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

I do believe that Vitor hit Rich in the back of the head one time. If you look at the GIF there is a punch thrown when Rich is on the ground that to me appears to hit Rich in the back of the head. Vitor is blocking the camera with his body so you cant see it to well. With all that said I dont think it would have changed the outcome. Plus it was only one punch and he would get a warning anyway.

Elias Cepeda -  grasping at straws, imo

This.

not even close to questionable