Belfort "like the kidnapping of my sister"

Seriously?   Your fight gets cancelled and you say with tears in your eyes that it feels the same way as when your sister was kidnapped?  No-TRT Vitor has lost the plot.  

Don't like much from Bisping but he was right to say "stop being melodramatic and pull yourself together".   

Have lost much respect for Belfort.   Too hypocritical with his faith, too drugged up pre testing, and now this.   Will not be watching his last fight whenever it is.   

Shut the fuck up, OP.

He really said that?

Guy sacrificed his health for drunkards entertainment. He’s heartbroken about the end of his career being suddenly interrupted. Let him grieve how he must.

He’s more of a man than you ever will be.

Willin - Shut the fuck up, OP.

So.   What do you disagree with?  

MMArijuana - He really said that?

Yes.  Watch the interview on Fox.

Willin - Guy sacrificed his health for drunkards entertainment. He's heartbroken about the end of his career being suddenly interrupted. Let him grieve how he must.

Bullshit.  I will train for life without dope and without getting paid while raising my family and not lying to anyone.  

"Grieve"?   Who the fuck died other than his paycheck?

I wouldn’t have said that if I was in Vitor’s shoes, but I’m not Vitor.

sunderground - 
Willin - Guy sacrificed his health for drunkards entertainment. He's heartbroken about the end of his career being suddenly interrupted. Let him grieve how he must.

Bullshit.  I will train for life without dope and without getting paid while raising my family and not lying to anyone.  

He put his heart into his career. His first fight was 22 years ago. His retirement is bittersweet. Give him some leeway. Must we criticize everything here?

Im sure Vitor is gonna be upset your not watching…

Vitor has always been a complete retard so I dont know why anything he says surprises people. Hes said more crazy and bizarre shit than any fighter I can recall.

StrikingMMA -
sunderground - 

He put his heart into his career. His first fight was 22 years ago. His retirement is bittersweet. Give him some leeway. Must we criticize everything here?

WTF.   The fight was cancelled.   It’s not like he isnt fighting again.   Yeah, fight Bisping in London and I may watch that.  

Save your tears for that beating.  

OP seems like an asshole

BrowBeaten - OP seems like an asshole

Definitely.

"waaaaahhhhhh"

-OP

Sage Northcock - Vitor has always been a complete retard so I dont know why anything he says surprises people. Hes said more crazy and bizarre shit than any fighter I can recall.

He is a strange guy…

sunderground -

Seriously?   Your fight gets cancelled and you say with tears in your eyes that it feels the same way as when your sister was kidnapped?  No-TRT Vitor has lost the plot.  

Don't like much from Bisping but he was right to say "stop being melodramatic and pull yourself together".   

Have lost much respect for Belfort.   Too hypocritical with his faith, too drugged up pre testing, and now this.   Will not be watching his last fight whenever it is.   

TRT Vitor or GTFO!

I’m not sure I’d equate the end of a career in SPORT to the horrible murder of an immediate family member…

branchdavidian - I'm not sure I'd equate the end of a career in SPORT to the horrible murder of an immediate family member..

And its not the end of his career.  It was a fight that was cancelled.   

HoldMeCloser -

i feel for vitor, but i dont think he should compare anything to his sisters kidnapping. what ever happened to his sisters killers?

Never found them.   Rumors in Brasil that the kidnapper was later killed.   Awful. 

As I think about this, I need to give Belfort some slack.   Who knows how that tragedy along with CTE and PED's have affected the guy.   

Who am I to judge......