Belfort "like the kidnapping of my sister"

^ Like I said, youre just looking too far into it. Vitor has been saying really weird stuff since his TRT resurgence (he actually used to seem stable and normal even during the timeframe of his sisters kidnapping so I dont think that situation is what made him “off”).

He kind of reminds me of Diego Sanchez and both have taken beatings lately and were roided to the gills at one point. Lots of CTE and psychological roid aftereffects in play here imo.

that was his retirement fight…he stepped on the scale got paid for it, thus terminating his contract…id be kinda pissed to…my contracts over but i didnt even get to fight.

Op is a feminist, antifa, tranny sympathiser and will never be a 1/5 of the man Vitor is.

If this is what was said I agree with OP about it being overboard and dramatic.

that being said OP vitored the heck out of his post in that very same way

danybayamon23 -

If this is what was said I agree with OP about it being overboard and dramatic.

that being said OP vitored the heck out of his post in that very same way

That's fair enough.   

Still think its a strange thing to say that a cancelled prize fight feels like his sister getting murdered.  But like I said, who knows what strikes and drugs have done to the guy.    

Look forward to the Bisping Belfort retirement celebration in London.   

Reebot - that was his retirement fight...he stepped on the scale got paid for it, thus terminating his contract...id be kinda pissed to....my contracts over but i didnt even get to fight.

Do you really think that's it?  Come on.   The UFC will put him in a retirement fight that actually happens.   And in a rare turn, I will be rooting for loud mouth Bisping. 

They should let him fight in shoes again 

REEBOK Hightop Pumps imo!!!  

Sage Northcock - ^ Like I said, youre just looking too far into it. Vitor has been saying really weird stuff since his TRT resurgence (he actually used to seem stable and normal even during the timeframe of his sisters kidnapping so I dont think that situation is what made him "off").

He kind of reminds me of Diego Sanchez and both have taken beatings lately and were roided to the gills at one point. Lots of CTE and psychological roid aftereffects in play here imo.

Did Sanchez ever get popped for being on the sauce?

well, it’s Vitor man… he says lots of crazy shit

Willin - Guy sacrificed his health for drunkards entertainment. He's heartbroken about the end of his career being suddenly interrupted. Let him grieve how he must.

He’s more of a man than you ever will be.

Sacrificed his health lol spent his entire career juicing to the gills and destroying his organs for our entertainment, what a warrior lmao

Very dumb thing to say, but the feeling is kind of understandable.

Kinda like how a breakup with a girl can feel like a worse stomach punch than your favorite aunt dying, in the moment

Fishgrease11 -
Sage Northcock - ^ Like I said, youre just looking too far into it. Vitor has been saying really weird stuff since his TRT resurgence (he actually used to seem stable and normal even during the timeframe of his sisters kidnapping so I dont think that situation is what made him "off").

Did Sanchez ever get popped for being on the sauce?

He got popped for weed iirc, but can’t remember getting done for PEDs… his USADA before and afters are tragic.

Vitor is kooky.

I’m still wondering how he got away with what he done to bisping without being arrested having popped for ped’s later.

Vitor's entire life has been fighting, out of anyone stepping into that octagon Vitor is as OG as it gets. He'd just been preparing for what's highly likely the very last fight of a very long career so there's gonna be a lot of emotion there and then his opponent pulls out, outside of his sister's kidnapping this is perhaps the hardest news he's had to face so it's only logical that it would make him recollect the only moment where he's felt worse. 

His fight may have been cancelled but he was contracted to be ready and train for a fight. I imagine he will still get his show purse. 

sunderground -

Seriously?   Your fight gets cancelled and you say with tears in your eyes that it feels the same way as when your sister was kidnapped?  No-TRT Vitor has lost the plot.  

Don't like much from Bisping but he was right to say "stop being melodramatic and pull yourself together".   

Have lost much respect for Belfort.   Too hypocritical with his faith, too drugged up pre testing, and now this.   Will not be watching his last fight whenever it is.   

This so fucking much!

Theory:

Vitor juiced for this fight knowing it would be his last.  

He is pissed because now he might pop and be suspended.

sunderground -
HoldMeCloser -

i feel for vitor, but i dont think he should compare anything to his sisters kidnapping. what ever happened to his sisters killers?

Never found them.   Rumors in Brasil that the kidnapper was later killed.   Awful. 

As I think about this, I need to give Belfort some slack.   Who knows how that tragedy along with CTE and PED's have affected the guy.   

Who am I to judge......

So basically you are saying Vitor and friends found them before the police did?

Seems to me that Vitor is comparing the sudden cancellation to his sister's kidnapping, not to her murder.