Belfort - Marquardt deserves the shot more than me

"I never looked for the Anderson Silva fight. I'd actually like to have a couple more fights. I think Nate Marquardt deserves the title shot more than me. I didn't call that Anderson fight. I'm just an employee."

What a good guy.

i agree

How can you not like this guy

He's ther man. Hope to see him do well.

I wish Vitor would have fought Hendo... and just let Marquardt fight for the title and the winners' face off.

Now that's a man!!! way to go Vitor!!!

he knows what's coming!!!

He's right, but at the same time, Mardquardt already had his shot, and for the fans, it's more exciting to see Silva take on a new challenge than someone he already decisively beat.

Granpa - He's right, but at the same time, Mardquardt already had his shot, and for the fans, it's more exciting to see Silva take on a new challenge than someone he already decisively beat.

Totally true . . . but still very "stand up" of Belfort to say a thing like that. Like JoseyWales said, I can't imagine how anyone could dislike Belfort.

pure class

Mark Hunter -   I can't imagine how anyone could dislike Belfort.

the athiests of the UG, boy they hate him!

I'm an atheist and I like Vitor a ton.

Wow. You have to respect him even more after that. Vitor might be the nicest guy in the biz.

I'm an atheist and I like Vitor.

I think Vitor all he has done to acknowledge Nate and Henderon, but at this point I would like him to stop and start focusing on the fight entirely with Anderson and talk about kicking his ass.

I am starting to get a little concerned that Vitor does not mentally believe he can beat Anderson...and for Vitor not being in the right mental mindset is NOT good.