Belfort receives Boxster Porsche as birthday gift

Large Fun Bags -
madvillain11 - thats a nice metal box. you humans are so superficial...

what type of animal are you, then? Phone Post

Hahaha Phone Post

Vitor29 - lol @ the haters posting as they sit at a red light in their '93 Chevy Cavaliers.

More like my 98 sebring thank you very much. Its a classic Phone Post

there is no such thing as a chick porsche

cheesesteak - Btw, did Vitors wife buy this present with Vitors money? lol.....ugh, gee thanks for the gift...

How do you know this? His wife is plenty famous herself. Phone Post

Do you think Vitor asked the Porsche dealership where he can find 110 octane fuel for his Porsche?

And Wagners Cut - 
Large Fun Bags -
madvillain11 - thats a nice metal box. you humans are so superficial...

what type of animal are you, then? Phone Post

Hahaha Phone Post

not sure bro. but i read this thread and just think wow does no one else see what we consider successfull and popular and think its just absolutly crazy? what do you actually gain by digging this cars materials out of the dirt? instead of a cheaper mass produced model? maybe im just not a culture snail...

DEZBOT - Boxster is a cheap mans porsche Phone Post

I don't think you understand what 'cheap' means Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
cheesesteak - Btw, did Vitors wife buy this present with Vitors money? lol.....ugh, gee thanks for the gift...

actually I didn't know that...but still if my girl got me an 80K gift i'd be like " bitch....you best take that thing back!"...You know, being a couple all money is our money.

Vitor29 - lol @ the haters posting as they sit at a red light in their '93 Chevy Cavaliers.

Ha!!

I drive a 2003 Cavalier. The only 2 things I can brag about on it is the great gas mileage, 28mpg road, 32mpg highway, and it's front wheel drive so on snow/ice it is a lot safer than rear wheel drive cars.

My other car however, is the first car I ever had. 1996 Camaro Z28 modded with Corvette ZR1 wheels.

I have beaten Porshe Boxters in my Z28. I'm a domestics car guy myself, however THE WORST ASS WHIPPING I ever had in my Z28, was given to me by a bad ass what looked to be modded(as if it needed to be) Porshe 911. That car looked great.....from behind. I didn't see it long though, fool smoked me.

So because of that race, and I also had a race against a modded Subaru Impreza, and my stepdad owned a Mercedez and I was so impressed with how the Mercedez dealerships treated their employees and customers, that I make exception for foreign cars like German cars and Subaru Imprezas.

"1996 Camaro Z28 modded with Corvette ZR1 wheels"

Modded?

Boxter is a shit Porsche.

And so is a Cayman.

Sorry to whoever it was who "Spent a good chunk of money" or whatever.

KingOfFighters - "1996 Camaro Z28 modded with Corvette ZR1 wheels"

Modded?

Yes modded in terms of modifications ot the engine to make the car faster. I didn't include the corvette wheels because I feel they are more for appearance than modifying the car. Although the back wheels are super fat, so I do suppose that helps with traction off the line.

cheesesteak -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

actually I didn't know that...but still if my girl got me an 80K gift i'd be like " bitch....you best take that thing back!"...You know, being a couple all money is our money.

Yeah, i misread your original post where you were clear that you didn't know, sorry. Phone Post

IHangFromBJsBallSack -
Phisher -

Chick car.

This. Lol I'd go with a 997 RS. Phone Post

Gt3 rs in black and orange. Hands down sexiest all time Phone Post

Im perfectly happy with my truck Phone Post

Phisher -
Vitor29 - lol @ the haters posting as they sit at a red light in their '93 Chevy Cavaliers.

F-250

That's a poor woman's F-350 with dualies and the Centurion package. Phone Post

Lol @ the stupidity of this thread. Anyone claiming it's a chick car has obviously never driven one. These things are pure monsters. Nothing girly at all about them. Sure, the 911 is better, but calling the Boxster a poor man's porsche is a joke, there isn't that much difference in price at least here in Canada. Drive one and trust me you will be enamored with it.

Porsches are for shrimps. Phone Post

Does anyone else find irony when someone calls a porsche a poor mans porsche?

IHangFromBJsBallSack -
Phisher -

Chick car.

This. Lol I'd go with a 997 RS. Phone Post

Driven a gen 1 997 gt3, it was a fantastic car but not sure it's a daily! Phone Post