Belfort´s sister disapeared...

Wow I hope they find her soon unharmed!

I hope she is found safe & sound.

To all the people making bad jokes about this situation and the fight plz dont,its very disrespectful if actually something bad has happend.

ps. my friends said that it actually happned yesterday but since no forum members or mma sites has reported it i still have my doubts.

he should keep training for the fight and in his mind think that Randy kidnapped her. Then he would have his mind in a place that Randy doesnt want it to be for the fight.

If it were me I probably wouldnt fight if it could be rescheduled.

Wow, our thoughts go out to Vitor. God's speed in finding her.

If this is true I really hope that she's safe and not in any danger.

This kind of thing is not in any way funny, so please don't joke about it.

This will affect him tremendously especially now that he is religious. If the sister is not found soon the fight will be off.

I hope she's ok. That being said, if Douglas can KO Tyson the same month his Mom dies, then anything can be overcome

Why is it that every time Vitor tries to fight for the UFC LHW Title something happens to him or his opponent.

UFC 33: Vitor got injured.

UFC 36 Tito got injured.

And Now this ?

I will keep him and his family in prayer.

Why are people still talking about the fight? Vitors sister is missing. That goes beyond any sport, stop thinking about yourselves and your own enjoyment.

Date: 10-Jan-04 04:49 PM
29639 Total Posts Ignore User

Thigns can be mentally blocked out

lol

well thats the sorta thing that will kill his mental fight state

My thoughts and prayers go out to Vitor and his family.

http://exclusivo.terra.com.br/inter...-EI1118,00.html

To translate the article for you, Vitor's sister Priscila was declared missing on the 9th of January. According to the Belfort family, she was left by her mother at her job in downtown Rio, and hasn't been seen since.

Apparently Vitor tremendously worried and has become frantic about the situation as he and his sister were incredibly close.

Again mybest hopes!

I hope shes ok

damn...

prayers for him and his sis

This will be the second time going to Vegas to see Belfort get a title shot, and then getting the shaft. This sucks.

That sucks. My prayers go out to Vitor and his family. I hope for a quick and safe return of his sister. If Vitor does pull out out of the fight I think it is completly understandable.

P.S. If Belfort's sister was kidnapped (which I hope she wasent), and they cath the guys that did it, only one punishment is suitable...putting them inside a Vale Tudo cage with Vitor. Just my opinion.

ttt

"only one punishment is suitable...putting them inside a Vale Tudo cage with Vitor."

Best.

Idea.

Ever.