Belfort: TRT makes it a fair match for me

If you have followed Vitors career then you know this is nothing out of the ordinary.

Vitor is a narcissist, cheat, hypocrite, liar and all around a horrible representation of the qualities that represent "God".

I cant think of anyone worse then him in the UFC at the moment.

Some fighters don't have blood?

The plot thickens. Phone Post

Being a person who has witnessed Vitor circa 2007 solicit a friend of mine for illegal testosterone... I don't buy the "fair" plea from him at all. True story. Dudes a straight cheat Phone Post 3.0

ITT everyone will call vitor a cheat despite 90% of all other mma fighters taking illegal supplements

At this point I think Vitor is just trolling the UG Phone Post 3.0

I for one welcome our TRT overlords Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - I for one welcome our TRT overlords Phone Post 3.0

TRT ANTS ARE OUR SUPERIORS!

ChaosOverkill -
sockeye - I for one welcome our TRT overlords Phone Post 3.0

TRT ANTS ARE OUR SUPERIORS!

Imagine the tunnels. Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - 

I'm getting tired of this subject, Brazil has lots of stars now, fight somewhere else ONCE and the topic will go away

Not really....

The Aldo vs Korean Zombie card did quit bad.

The Glover card might even do worse.

It might be surprising (surprised the fuck out of me) but the UFC does not have that many big draws in Brazil. Since Vitor draws big in Brazil and does not do especially great in the States (meaning he is not such a commodity like Silva or JDS for example) its actually quit logical that the keep him in Brazil (especially considering his age).

He needs to stop fucking talking about the subject already.

Personally i don't care to much that he is on PED (i mean most athletes are on it...people need to be a little less hypocritical about the whole issue. With the money involved most professional athletes are on some form of PED. I personally think the cover up in American Football might be the biggest ever. ) but the constant blabbering about it in the press is annoying as fuck.

Just fight your fights,talk a little less about christ and more about your hot wife while your at it (instead of i like to thanks god start with i like to talk my hot sexy wife) and live the life of a winner who drops people with spin kicks.

fightharder - 
ChaosOverkill - 

I'm getting tired of this subject, Brazil has lots of stars now, fight somewhere else ONCE and the topic will go away

<br />
Not really....<br />
<br />
The Aldo vs Korean Zombie card did quit bad.<br />
<br />
The Glover card might even do worse.<br />
<br />
It might be surprising (surprised the fuck out of me) but the UFC does not have that many big draws in Brazil. Since Vitor draws big in Brazil and does not do especially great in the States (meaning he is not such a commodity like Silva or JDS for example) its actually quit logical that the keep him in Brazil (especially considering his age).</blockquote>

I stand corrected then, however the issue will persist and his answers from left field don't help that. Also I doubt it's outside of the realm of posibility to schedule Vitor a fight somewhere else in between cards in Brazil seeing how his fights aren't going very long lately.

fightharder - He needs to stop fucking talking about the subject already.

Personally i don't care to much that he is on PED (i mean most athletes are on it...people need to be a little less hypocritical about the whole issue. With the money involved most professional athletes are on some form of PED. I personally think the cover up in American Football might be the biggest ever. ) but the constant blabbering about it in the press is annoying as fuck.

Just fight your fights,talk a little less about christ and more about your hot wife while your at it (instead of i like to thanks god start with i like to talk my hot sexy wife) and live the life of a winner who drops people with spin kicks.

Yeah that's just it, Vitor as the narcissist he is can't stop laying out his justifications for all to see and mull over. One fight outside of Brazil and it all goes away, even a Kennedy or someone not necessarily up to his level.

Bullshit. Vitor has cheated and used drugs his entire career.

Oh vitor....... No....just no..... Phone Post 3.0

Vitor is so fucking delusional.. dude lives in his own fantasy world

Vitor should release his blood work paperwork from prior training camps. I've heard him say in the past that he takes his blood levels every week for the UFC while he's in training camp and on TRT. That would shut up a lot of the critics.

Either way, whether he's abusing TRT or not, can't wait to see him fight next.

Stannis Baratheon - 
binga - Vitor is so fucking delusional.. dude lives in his own fantasy world
Everyone who talks to Jesus is living in a fantasy world Phone Post 3.0

Amen

Winners train losers complain...... about trt Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus stole my name iv - As always, the assumption that Vitor is cheating and jacking his levels up higher than normal makes no sense in light of the fact that someone who wanted to cheat would be WAY better off avoiding the whole TRT TUE process, since then they wouldn't ever have to take a blood test.

Even IF he is onpy bringing his "levels" to "normal" (bullshit term) there are many who feel that is cheating when talking about known steroid abusers.

Lets not pretend Vitor is you average middle aged man who is suffering from NATURAL testosterone loss. Phone Post

Just vitor being vitor. Phone Post