Belfort vs silva 2, bet me now!

Ive always thought vitor was the man to beat Anderson. First fight dont mean shit to me. If he catches andy and follows up its game over. Too much killer instinct.

If anyone wants to bet me this is the thread. Post your terms.

Ill take one sn bet

One blue name bets

And as many cash bets as I deem responsible ( in the event I lose, I wont)

The fihht is likely a long way away so this thread might get bumped a bit.

Thanks Phone Post

In fact im down for a few blue bets I dunno why I put 1 Phone Post

He'll prob get the winner of Silva/Weidman, he's earned it. I would love to see a rematch too, would be an awesome stand up match, unless it ends quickly again.

Fade7 - He'll prob get the winner of Silva/Weidman, he's earned it. I would love to see a rematch too, would be an awesome stand up match, unless it ends quickly again.

I was so disappointed with andys ninja kick in first fight. I was sure vitor was gonna get him. Way too soon. I want to see the full fight Phone Post

Hmmm so the ug agrees with me Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 -
Fade7 - He'll prob get the winner of Silva/Weidman, he's earned it. I would love to see a rematch too, would be an awesome stand up match, unless it ends quickly again.

I was so disappointed with andys ninja kick in first fight. I was sure vitor was gonna get him. Way too soon. I want to see the full fight Phone Post

I'm a huge vitor fan, and also.an andy. Problem with that fight was that it ended in a flash, unlike a gsp win where he dominantly wins a fight. I dont thik anderson will give him a rematch though. Phone Post

that settles it ROIDS RULE THE WORLD!!

I'll take the bet.

If Vitor wins, I give you a gay massage.

If Silva wins, I give you a gay massage.

UGCTT_Song2 - Ive always thought vitor was the man to beat Anderson. First fight dont mean shit to me. If he catches andy and follows up its game over. Too much killer instinct.

Ill take one sn bet

One blue name bets

Thanks Phone Post

Ill take ur bet

Terms: It has to be in Vegas...I dont care how mad guys get at me saying this, but I think the whole TRT thing is complete BS. I guarantee Silva isn't on it and he's almost 40!

1 month name change of winners choice. Phone Post

Hocky Balboa -

I'll take the bet.

Wow your vote count is 888.

888 is a betting site in uk.

Im from uk

Yea lets double dutch rudder.

Ill wear my kelly kapowski t shirt

Wait whats going on..... Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 - 
Hocky Balboa -

I'll take the bet.

Wow your vote count is 888.

888 is a betting site in uk.

Im from uk

Yea lets double dutch rudder.

Ill wear my kelly kapowski t shirt

Wait whats going on..... Phone Post

Blur fan?

UGCTT_nightkap -
UGCTT_Song2 - Ive always thought vitor was the man to beat Anderson. First fight dont mean shit to me. If he catches andy and follows up its game over. Too much killer instinct.

Ill take one sn bet

One blue name bets

Thanks Phone Post

Ill take ur bet

Terms: It has to be in Vegas...I dont care how mad guys get at me saying this, but I think the whole TRT thing is complete BS. I guarantee Silva isn't on it and he's almost 40!

Im down for that. If it happens. I think it might be brazil tho. If its vegas imma go watch.

Quoted for future Phone Post

Ill take one sn bet

One blue name bets

Thanks Phone Post
I'll take the screen name bet if you don't mind it being against a mud namer. Phone Post 3.0

Y3a wm a blur fan. Was more homage to coun5 Michael. Phone Post

Fisticus -

Ill take one sn bet

One blue name bets

Thanks Phone Post
I'll take the screen name bet if you don't mind it being against a mud namer. Phone Post 3.0

Page one signed and sealed.

Ill likely forget. But remind me and ill honor any bet I make here. Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 -
UGCTT_nightkap -

Ill take one sn bet

One blue name bets

Thanks Phone Post

Ill take ur bet

Im down for that. If it happens. I think it might be brazil tho. If its vegas imma go watch.

Quoted for future Phone Post

Ok. I may change my mind about the location. But im a little irritated. I just dont see it playin out well if (hypothetically) Vitor is 185 champ but cant fight in Vegas! Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 - 

Y3a wm a blur fan. Was more homage to coun5 Michael. Phone Post

Nice.

Oasis has been my favorite band for about 17 years now, so I must take you up on the bet for the sake of the Blur vs. Oasis rivalry.

Haha.  I actually love Blur too.

If this goes down in Vegas and you make it out to the fight, drinks are on me.  

My friend (not even an MMA fan, but likes Silva) are trying to go to all of Silva's fights from here on out.

Hocky Balboa -
UGCTT_Song2 -  Y3a wm a blur fan. Was more homage to coun5 Michael. Phone Post

Nice.

Oasis has been my favorite band for about 17 years now, so I must take you up on the bet for the sake of the Blur vs. Oasis rivalry.

Haha.  I actually love Blur too.

If this goes down in Vegas and you make it out to the fight, drinks are on me.  

My friend (not even an MMA fan, but likes Silva) are trying to go to all of Silva's fights from here on out.

Sweet im an oasis fan too. Shame they split up.

Ttt who else wants a piece? Phone Post

UGCTT_Song2 -

I was pulling for Vitor.

And if you want a fight that will last... These two ain't your fight. Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 

I'll take the bet.

Thanks for the chuckle :D

Would love to see the rematch, that front kick won't happen again but still see Silva winning. Belfort and Weidman are imo the only ones even capable of beating Silva.