BELFORTs chances at 205????

does anyone think belfort has a shot in hell at ever getting that 205 belt around his waist??i like vitor, he used to be my fave fighter but i honestly dont see him breaking the top 5....guys like rashad and rampage would ruin him, although a Machida/belfort matchup would be very interesting.....i also see guys like cane and jon jones giving him big problems...

so, where do you see vitor going at 205?/a gatekeeper??

Look at his record.

If he fights the top 10 guys he'll get about two wins.

Is Vitor even going to be fighting 205lb?, he's been fighting 185lb as of late and it was my understanding that were he would be. He'll certainly do better at 185lb than he would at 205lb.

Bry Bry - does anyone think belfort has a shot in hell at ever getting that 205 belt around his waist??i like vitor, he used to be my fave fighter but i honestly dont see him breaking the top 5....guys like rashad and rampage would ruin him, although a Machida/belfort matchup would be very interesting.....i also see guys like cane and jon jones giving him big problems...

so, where do you see vitor going at 205?/a gatekeeper??

The man could knock out a moose on any given day.....u serious?? not saying hes gonna be the champ,, just saying when hes on,,,he can beat the best of them,,,

Left Wing -  I honestly don't understand the faith that people have in this guy at this stage in the game.

The guys that are into Belfort in this day and age are generally fags into his looks IMO.

we've seen Vitor's title run at 205 come and go.

I don't know. That's what's interesting about fighting, Vitor's kind of.....you know.....one of those guys that you can't be sure about.

Although I'd rather see him in the MW division, I'm not convinced that Vitor couldn't, on the right night, beat anybody in the 205 pound division.

Of course, on the right night, I could see him losing to anybody in the 205 pound division.

"guys like rashad and rampage would ruin him"

i don't know how you could say that so surely

I agree with Left Wing. It's conceivable he could be a force at 185 or 205, but a two-punch KO of Lindland really doesn't tell us anything whatsoever (other than that he hits hard, which we already knew).