Believe in Denver yet?

After beating the eastern conferences 5th team by close to 28 points, winning 11 out of 12, and inly losing 5 games since January 28th do you think we are legit yet? Cause I do, and so do most sports reporters around the country. I would not want to play denver in the playoffs.

The Spurs if healthy would walk right through them and there's nothing the midge or the fugazi could do about it.

LOL, the Spurs, if healthy, could probably go through everyone. Yet every team can slip up. I think Denver is good enough to be very dangerous in the playoffs. We have all but put LA to sleep, and if Memphis and Houston aren't careful we will take them down as well. With the depth we have in the front court, I think we can be a very dangerous team in the playoffs. 5 solid big guys in Camby, Martin, Nene, Elson, and Najera. I like our chances. In case you haven't been watching us we are averaging well over 25 assists a game, and are keeping our opponets shooting percentage very low. As I said we could be a dangerous first round opponet. And next year, with Karl at the reigns all year, Voshon back, we will win the west, or at least be in the top three.

win the west?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so 32 year old repaired achilles Voshon Lenard is the missing link between them and a finals appearance?

and don't fall too much in love with George Karl. His playoff coaching track record is less than stellar, in fact it's pretty bad. Combine that with the fact that by this time next year most of his players will already hate his guts and not listen to him, which happens to every Karl coached team.

Actually you are wrong. They just ran an article here about how Karl is a players coach, and he expects a lot but gives a lot. Trips, etc. If we beat the Kings, or, when we beat the Kings Saturday Karl told his players they get to stop off in Vegas for a night. Also, in 16 years coaching he has been to the playoffs 14 times. He is a very good coach.

On the NBA fastbreak show, Karl struck me as an absolute fucktard moron. Everything out of his mouth was asinine. His players will be annoyed soon enough, dr. boudreaux is correct.

"Also, in 16 years coaching he has been to the playoffs 14 times."

Getting there is one thing, winning there is another. This is the same guy with #1 seeds who got worked by #8 seeds.

Then when he finally pulled his head out of his ass, they did get to the finals with a great team. Then, he was faced with a decision: He had one of the best, if not the best, defenders in the NBA in Payton, and he had a mediocre defender in Hawkins. The question: who to put on Jordan?

His brilliant mind was to waste Payton's skills and put Hawkins out there to be brutalized by Jordan. ONLY after they were down 0-3, did he FINALLY wake up and put Payton on Jordan. It's no coincedence that they won the next two. It was just too late. The Sonics could have, and maybe should have, won that championship.

The dog that bit his face must have eaten some of his brain, too.

---"and don't fall too much in love with George Karl. His playoff coaching track record is less than stellar, in fact it's pretty bad. Combine that with the fact that by this time next year most of his players will already hate his guts and not listen to him, which happens to every Karl coached team."---

Even though it's only Kenyon, the player revolt is started.

I read the NBA future like a book. Likes a book, I tells ya.

ttt

LOL here it is.

" I would not want to play denver in the playoffs."

Spurs would disagree.