Believe

ttt

Very well said Kirik

Very powerful and moving, my old friend. God bless, and RIP Mask.

SomethingFunny -  well said. kirik do you have any pics with him?

I don't own one, I am sad to say. He asked me some questions on tape for the Versus show this Summer, and I have had pictures taken with him more than once over the years, but I don't have one. I blogged a couple of months ago that my heros in the sport are Dana White and the TapouT guys. Mask was a hero of mine. I am just not one of those guys who likes to get pictures taken with famous people and put them on the wall or whatever. I wish I had one now.

But I have something infinitely better - Mask's message to world, believe.

RIYF Mask

Well said Kirik.

Thank you very much for sharing that, Kirik.

If anyone has a picture of Kirik with Mask... it might be a nice idea to send it to him or post it. Someone out there must have one???

ttt

Believe

TTT

ttt

thank you Kirik, you honor him in a way that we at TapouT hqs can continually be inspired by the man he was and the vision he had.

this will be a great part of his lasting tribute.

I believe.

TTT

Kirik beat me to it. I was going to say Kirik had mentioned the Tapout crew as one of his heroes because they were suppoting fighters when no one else was. He posted this only a little while ago, and I'm sure a bluey could bump it. I think I might buy a Tapout t-shirt to pay my respects to Mask........

ttt

Thanks Kirik,

Great post. I never knew Charles personally - but have known many others who knew him very well. With your comments, you have captured not just the story of Mask but the essence of how his story and his vision were achieved: through a dream and a belief.

Without him, TapouT and all the other sponsors of fighters, MMA would certainly not be where it is today. While the fighting leagues are great, very few of them pay enough to make a career of it.

Mask achieved his own dreams and inspired the dreams of countless others... He shall be deeply missed.

TTT

The was refreshing to read.

very well written, and from the heart. mask was unique, an innovator, and will forever be an mma icon. his passing is a blow to the sport, but if we BELIEVE he will never really leave us. RIP mask.

ttt

although it got a sticky it still desreves a ttmft

great read

That is an amazing eulogy Kirik..Thank you for your perspective.
RIP Charles Lewis

I Believe