Bellator 100 pulls 700k viewers

Ben Saunders - 
mrwhipple - Let's give credit where credit is due, it's all because of Ben Saunders. Only partly joking, he self-promotes the hell out of his cards. Hopefully Bellator is rewarding him for his efforts.

Lmao... every little bit of effort I gave I'm sure helped. Even if minor. :) Phone Post

It did. The first I heard of the event was your post, so I headed over to GCU and caught it live. Great fight btw, you showed a ton of heart man.

They have great fights consistently... Long live bellator Phone Post 3.0

Good for them. I hope they get a healthy audience. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator Fan - 
B_Goetz - I think it will increase from 700k over the course of the 12 weeks of uninterrupted programming. A big part of the drop off imo, is that when a season ends and Bellator goes on hiatus the viewers fall out of the habit of watching, and that habit has to be reestablished all over again.
Very true Phone Post 3.0

Like most Bellator seasons the ratings are crazy up and down.  You will see that happen here, maybe not next week but could go up but then down, then stay the same, then up for a record high, then back down to average, then record low, then second highest etc.  Thats how all Bellator shows seem to rate. 

Will take about half the season to see where they end up at, right now its in the mid 600's to 700k.  SHould stay in that range for teh season.

Nice! I thought that peak was low for a show that averaged 700k

It's great it peaked at almost 900k and it was a great KO to end the show, those people will never back next week