Bellator 104 ratings

Bellator 104 pulled 615k viewers with a 0.2 in adults 18-49.   Second lowest number for the season.

Theyre starting to decline into TUF like numbers. Phone Post

jafar rustler - lmao when does viacom get rid of them and show bar rescue re runs instead.

like seriously, bellator's tournament style fucks us fans out of the match ups we want... and ultimately, fucks bellator out of viewers.

i wanted to see lavar vs kongo, babalu vs king mo, motherfuckin war machine vs rick hawn.

not king mo vs newton, not kongo vs spartan, and not keslar vs rick hawn.

I love Bar Rescue!

Cindy

Any news about Rampage's little three episode reality show? Phone Post

They missed out on a fun show then. I really enjoy knowing I get to watch some free MMA every Friday during the season. At least dvr it. Bellator puts on a good show.

Bruham - 

It did a little over 400K.

Bruham - 

Yeah, his cousin is a trip.

Blunderhooks - When does Randy's Gym Rescue start? Or did they can that idea? Phone Post 3.0

actually, the first show is next month and he is going to rescue the Xtreme Couture in Suffolk, ny....oh wait, that has been closed for years

I like the fights but come on weedman vs hawn is not a main event Phone Post 3.0

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - I like the fights but come on weedman vs hawn is not a main event Phone Post 3.0

I can understand your point, but, most UFC UFN's are headlined the same way. That doesn't mean it's not worth watching, even to the casual MMA fan. Hawn and Weedman are fun to watch. 

Is there any number for live households plus DVRs? Just curious if they broke 1 million viewers total for Friday. I noticed there was no replay on Friday night either.

moonrunrs - Is there any number for live households plus DVRs? Just curious if they broke 1 million viewers total for Friday. I noticed there was no replay on Friday night either.

spike pulled the replays from the schedule which is not a good sign.

615k includes same day DVR.

Bellator continues to be the worst performing orginal series on Spike...  This is not going to end pretty.

MMALOGIC - 

Bellator 104 pulled 615k viewers with a 0.2 in adults 18-49.   Second lowest number for the season.

Bellator 98: 437,000
Bellator 99: 660k
Bellator 100: 700k
Bellator 101: 649k
Bellator 102: 675k
Bellator 103: 539k
Bellator 104: 615k

It's the third lowest, out of seven events. The season average is 610,714, so it's basically average for the season.

Frankly I'm slightly impressed they can pull 610k on Friday nights while pulling every top fighter they have for the PPV.

MMALOGIC - 
moonrunrs - Is there any number for live households plus DVRs? Just curious if they broke 1 million viewers total for Friday. I noticed there was no replay on Friday night either.

spike pulled the replays from the schedule which is not a good sign.

615k includes same day DVR.

Bellator continues to be the worst performing orginal series on Spike...  This is not going to end pretty.

Much to your frustration, it's not going to end at all.

The 615K includes DVR? Wow.

Are they still showing the 1 hour long cutdown shows during the week? (Not Bellator 360 but the cutdowns of that week's episode.)

Yeah, and is Bellator 360 still running?

moonrunrs - The 615K includes DVR? Wow.

Are they still showing the 1 hour long cutdown shows during the week? (Not Bellator 360 but the cutdowns of that week's episode.)

Yeah, and is Bellator 360 still running?

Spike pulled the bellator clip shows and the immediate replays after the live events.  Rampage4real is running but i dont get what the point of that is... it doesnt sell the ppv at all... it's just a bad reality show.

You want to read something a little closer to the truth?

MMALOGIC is a FOX employee. They're scared to death that a show that costs peanuts to produce is carving out a share of the market...while they themselves are running most of the UFC's content into the ground. Their numbers aren't improving, in spite of desperate attempts to promote it. UFC does four show per year on FOX, and the rest of their free content is now for all intents and purposes invisible. This leaves the door wide open for another organization to gain a foothold.

Bellator is already above the break even point, and is now able to move into the PPV market after just a year on Spike. The comparisons to other original programming deliberately omit the revenue streams from Miller Lite, Dave and Buster's, XBox, Hollywood movies, etc. that aren't generated by other original programming. It's deliberate misinformation intended to confuse the public about Bellator's viability. Every MMALOGIC post is a testament to their desperation.

Doing decent. Last week had a couple pretty big starts for bellator. Hawn, war machine and Weedman and Kendall groves debut Phone Post

Poet of Gore -
Blunderhooks - When does Randy's Gym Rescue start? Or did they can that idea? Phone Post 3.0

actually, the first show is next month and he is going to rescue the Xtreme Couture in Suffolk, ny....oh wait, that has been closed for years

LOL!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

B_Goetz - You want to read something a little closer to the truth?

MMALOGIC is a FOX employee. They're scared to death that a show that costs peanuts to produce is carving out a share of the market...while they themselves are running most of the UFC's content into the ground. Their numbers aren't improving, in spite of desperate attempts to promote it. UFC does four show per year on FOX, and the rest of their free content is now for all intents and purposes invisible. This leaves the door wide open for another organization to gain a foothold.

Bellator is already above the break even point, and is now able to move into the PPV market after just a year on Spike. The comparisons to other original programming deliberately omit the revenue streams from Miller Lite, Dave and Buster's, XBox, Hollywood movies, etc. that aren't generated by other original programming. It's deliberate misinformation intended to confuse the public about Bellator's viability. Every MMALOGIC post is a testament to their desperation.

Do you work for Viacom, Bellator or Spike? How did you know they are above the break even point? If you know that from working for them, are you allowed to say when they made the break even point (I'm curious)? Or can you tell me if it's in the public records? Since Viacom is a public company I can then look it up myself.

I worked on shows that had trade outs (product placement) and I was shocked by how little money they gave for placement/sponsorship. It's probably the same for Bellator. They get a little money but it's really not a lot.

I also read that the movie trade outs they do are just films Viacom produces, so there's probably not much money or any money coming in from that. One point of contention between UFC and Spike was that UFC would take sponsorship from non-Paramount films and advertise them on Spike. It didn't make sense for Viacom since they own paramount and were advertising their competition, so now they don't have to worry about that anyore. Bellator will only advertise Viacom movies.