Bellator 134 discussion, results, & live stream

That's two DOMINANT wins in a row for Tamden right? Phone Post 3.0

Looks like that Barn Cats still got claws and they are sharp as fuck ! Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - That's two DOMINANT wins in a row for Tamden right? Phone Post 3.0

That's right :-)

'MURICA!

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
Samoa - That's two DOMINANT wins in a row for Tamden right? Phone Post 3.0

That's right :-)

Get this man in the right org.

"Payee zyat man eez mahney!" Phone Post 3.0

I've got Butler in this one. No money. Book doesn't have this up. Phone Post 3.0

Are you shitting me. Standing guillotine and choked him out cold. Butler is not even a submission guy. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit, mismatch after mismatch after mismatch. Shitty start to this card so far.

He wasn't out cold. Good job by the ref to see the tap. Phone Post 3.0

Picked that man up by his neck. Looked dangerous. Can't you kill or paralyze someone like that? Phone Post 3.0

Brabatross - Holy shit, mismatch after mismatch after mismatch. Shitty start to this card so far.

These are the Bellator prelims bro....

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Brabatross - Holy shit, mismatch after mismatch after mismatch. Shitty start to this card so far.

Yea I know, its expected to have shitty prelims. I still wish we'd get some decent fights on the prelims.

Bellator prelims are historically used to build fighters.

Think of them like Strikeforce Challengers.

Kron, Neiman, and Roger...

Can't wait to see how far this crop of Gracies can go. I like to always see at least one Gracie winning big fights.

Kron should go to ONE and get some wins over there while he gets better at striking, wrestling and MMA.

About as dominant as you can be in the 2nd round by Bessette. Good stoppage between rounds by the doctor. Phone Post 3.0

WAR KONGO WAR NEWTON WAR DALEY! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Mismatch?

Butler fought Diekman who was 15-5
Bessette fought LaBarge who was 9-5
BarnCat fought Butcher who was 8-1

Those were good fights. Just impressive performances by the winners. Just because you don't know someone doesn't make them shitty fighters. Phone Post 3.0

such a damn shame that Venom Page won't be competing, he's such an amazing talent.

Why is there an hour gap between the prelims and the main event? Wouldn't it better to let it flow together how the UFC does it? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah so it's over? Just tuned in lol Phone Post 3.0