Bellator 143 results & discussion

I give that to Beltran just for reminding me of  the little engine that could.

Groves a little flat Phone Post 3.0

Beltran landing. He's still pushing the fight. The announcers are dick riding Grove, but Beltran is in this fight. Phone Post 3.0

damn this fight is dull...both fighters look off and flat..

Beltran with like 10 calf kicks in the 2nd round. Phone Post 3.0

2-0 Beltran imo. If you give Grove the 1rst, then it's 1-1. Grove is not Mayweather. He shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt for a jab and jog fest. Beltran is going for it. Phone Post 3.0

I have it 1-1. Grove running away too much. Phone Post 3.0

Oh shit Phone Post 3.0

HOLY SHIT. Out of nowhere.

Oh damn! Phone Post 3.0

Nice right hand by Grove. Phone Post 3.0

Beltran teeing off against the cage. Too bad he has no power. He's landing though, and he's chasing Grove around the cage. And then it happens. Grove lands a hard right that KO's Beltran. Good definitive win. Phone Post 3.0

Well that came out of nowhere...

DAGGER! Phone Post 3.0

Who wins the main?

BrckNoHitBk -

Who wins the main?

Baddest man on the planet. Duh Phone Post 3.0

Joe Warren will be looking to ground and pound Davis. I see him wearing Davis out, and then slapping on the sub to finish. Early round 1 or 2 is my guess. Of course I root for the dog in every fight though, so hope Davis emerges victorious, just don't what he can do to stop the wrestling. Phone Post 3.0

colossus! hopefully james can get a ufc shot someday - his fights don't go to dec. very often at all

So is it safe to say backflips off the cage will be illegal in most states now? Or at least the major companies? Didn't someone in the UFC mess their knee up doing that?

War lc davis. Phone Post 3.0