Bellator 192

BJ Penn Forever - He said he wants to keep the BW title and go after the FW and LW titles. Ambitious.

Won’t be able to deal with Pico’s hands if they meet.

Damn, a Pico/Caldwell fight is amazing…that’s one matchup I definitely want to see in the future…it ranks right up there with DC/Stipe for me…it’s two guys very early in their career but they are both superstars in the making

ons ear - 
BJ Penn Forever - He said he wants to keep the BW title and go after the FW and LW titles. Ambitious.

Won’t be able to deal with Pico’s hands if they meet.

Damn, a Pico/Caldwell fight is amazing…that’s one matchup I definitely want to see in the future…it ranks right up there with DC/Stipe for me…it’s two guys very early in their career but they are both superstars in the making

I want to see Caldwell vs Pico too but not yet. Pico is just getting started in MMA and only 21. Give a year or two years to develop.

Don’t want to see him fight Caldwell/Patricio yet. Maybe he can win those fights now but at 2-1, it would be rushing things and he probably could use some time to develop his BJJ.

Caldwell has already beat some serious fighters, Silva, Bunch, Warren, Taimanglo, Dantas and Higo.

Let him challenge for the FW belt, him and Patricio, one of the best fights that could be made outside UFC in 2018 IMO.

Nothing worse then the first 3 main card fights going to a decision. BOOOOOOORING!!!