Bellator 20

Jared Hess just earned alot of respect. Continuing to defend yourself after an obvious unnoticed serious injury is not an easy task. I hope the best for him in his recovery but to see the heart he showed really reminds me of what MMA competition is all about. Even after the fight during the medical attention he looked so calm and restrained, how i do not know.
Get well soon my friend.

Jared Hess just earned alot of respect. Continuing to defend yourself after an obvious unnoticed serious injury is not an easy task. I hope the best for him in his recovery but to see the heart he showed really reminds me of what MMA competition is all about. Even after the fight during the medical attention he looked so calm and restrained, how i do not know.
Get well soon my friend.

peacemma - Jared Hess just earned alot of respect. Continuing to defend yourself after an obvious unnoticed serious injury is not an easy task. I hope the best for him in his recovery but to see the heart he showed really reminds me of what MMA competition is all about. Even after the fight during the medical attention he looked so calm and restrained, how i do not know.

Get well soon my friend.

Agreed, I also really enjoyed Napoleon Dynamite too.

I dunno if I respect him more for that, he was rocked and his adrenaline was flowing so I doubt he even knew what was going on. But that was some brutal shit right there.

This should be of no suprise to anyone after his fights with Hector Lombard.  P4P best punishment taker in MMA.

What happened? They put on lacrosse instead of Bellator here.

I agree, but taking punishment is not an easy thing. Remaining calm and focused is another thing. He had the fight going well for him.

peacemma - Jared Hess just earned alot of respect. Continuing to defend yourself after an obvious unnoticed serious injury is not an easy task. I hope the best for him in his recovery but to see the heart he showed really reminds me of what MMA competition is all about. Even after the fight during the medical attention he looked so calm and restrained, how i do not know.
Get well soon my friend.

Get well soon my friend.

Love Bellator!

it isnt on here there is some kina post baseball shit fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

is he impervious to pain? the doctor moved his knee, it totally popped out of socket and he didn't even flinch. i was stunned.

I can't believe he let a striker do so well on the ground and get him in so many near submissions. I thought for sure he was going to dominate.