Bellator 273 live results & discussion

Did anyone also know that the Rock Duane Johnson is fighting in this card,.
Can’t believe he made the 185 limit

Fuck yeah the rock is fighting!!! Lol

Good fights on prelims so far. Lucas Brenna is a star in the making.

1 Like

I trained with Brennan Ward a few times and knew something was up. He acted real weird towards us and we were there to help him at the request of his coach. I hope he keeps those demons away and is able to keep up his recovery first most. Secondly, hopefully he can get his fight career back.

3 Likes

The rock turned out to be a bald white man. I think we should call him “the pebble”.

2 Likes

Haha. Thanks Jump, made me laugh. I had just scrolled and thought he looked like a Florida Man mug shot.

Johnson’s getting hammered.

This

I’m just catching up, damn Brennan looks promising! Ben Parrish had a rough go. Great fights tho

1 Like

This Rosta dude has legitimate skills in only his 6th pro fight. Hopefully Bellator brings him along nicely.

1 Like

Mikhailov dude looks legit

2 Likes

My buddy Saad is up!! I didn’t even realize he was on this card. Last time I saw him And Georgi was in a sauna……now he lives in Texas

Brennan had the chance to come back to the UFC in 2006-2007

He told Joe Daddy he would rematch him and Joe went out of his way and jumped through hoops to get Joe Silva to give Brennan the fight. In the end… he turned it down and it was Josh Neer that took the fight.

2 Likes

I’ve met Saad a few times, he was super cool.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah that didn’t go so well for Saad.

2 Likes

poor benson, was 5’9" in ufc, now hes 5’8" in bellator
hes really declining

3 Likes

Dammit I feel horrible for Saad

1 Like

Perfect shot by his opponent Chris Gonzales

1 Like

Caldwell is gassed