Bellator 273 live results & discussion

Johnson’s getting hammered.

This

I’m just catching up, damn Brennan looks promising! Ben Parrish had a rough go. Great fights tho

1 Like

This Rosta dude has legitimate skills in only his 6th pro fight. Hopefully Bellator brings him along nicely.

1 Like

Mikhailov dude looks legit

2 Likes

My buddy Saad is up!! I didn’t even realize he was on this card. Last time I saw him And Georgi was in a sauna……now he lives in Texas

Brennan had the chance to come back to the UFC in 2006-2007

He told Joe Daddy he would rematch him and Joe went out of his way and jumped through hoops to get Joe Silva to give Brennan the fight. In the end… he turned it down and it was Josh Neer that took the fight.

2 Likes

I’ve met Saad a few times, he was super cool.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah that didn’t go so well for Saad.

2 Likes

poor benson, was 5’9" in ufc, now hes 5’8" in bellator
hes really declining

3 Likes

Dammit I feel horrible for Saad

1 Like

Perfect shot by his opponent Chris Gonzales

1 Like

Caldwell is gassed

And finished

That could have gone on longer but Darrion should be smart enough to know you can’t stay in that position for as long as he did and expect the ref not to stop it

1 Like

Mike told him and he basically stayed there. I could see he was in trouble between 2-3.

1 Like

Yeah. He moved occasionally but barely enough to keep him from stopping it, it was obvious he wasn’t gonna get up.

1 Like

Barzola puts a pace on people. He ate those shots from Caldwell like Frankenstein at the beginning of the third. His striking defence is not good… wrestling and pace won him that fight

2 Likes

@Fighting_Shatner i was not aware of that. Thanks

1 Like