Bellator 281 discussion thread, starts Fri 1:00 p.m. ET

The main card of “Bellator 281: MVP vs. Storley” will air live from London in the U.S. on Showtime beginning at 4 p.m. ET, while the preliminary card will stream live on the Bellator MMA YouTube Channel beginning at 1 p.m. ET.

The main event is Michael Page vs. Logan Storley for interim welterweight title, while Lyoto Machida vs. Fabian Edwards serves as the co-main.

**CHECK THE FRONT PAGE STORY FOR: **
•RESULTS; and
•PRELIM CARD VIDEO

8 Likes

The hell with it I’m calling in, I don’t have children to feed.

Bellator and BKFC tomorrow WAR!

7 Likes

What’s this interim welterweight title business all about?

1 Like

Good job on the thread and the sticky @Kirik !

2 Likes

Is Machida fighting Diego’s ex-lover?

1 Like

Machida is fighting Leon Edwards brother and I can neither confirm nor deny if he was ever romantically involved with Diego…

2 Likes

I think it’s an Interim Title because their Champion the 26-0 Amosov has been on the ground in Ukraine so unable to make it at the moment

4 Likes

Damn I didnt know youre fighting machida bro congrats. Floppy annus IMO…

1 Like

And solid bellator card. HAve some money on the top 3 fights and a parlay as well. Machida to win, MVP to win and paul daley to lose.

2 Likes

Why Daley to lose? This is his retirement fight I’d imagine they would set him up with a easy win.

1 Like

Because Daley always shits the bed in fights like these where hes ‘supposed to win’. Hes gonna get taken down and smothered.

Woah MVP is currently a +200 Underdog in this Main Event against Storley

That is very surprising to me, both good records but MVP way bigger name…

Anyone biting on those odds?

1 Like

Coming up at 955 here in pacific. Same crew as always on this thread. Always cool to have a card during the day.

3 Likes

Ill be tuning in for the main card. Just mixing up a kratom drink atm.

1 Like

Nothing says professionalism more than not starting your event on time.

2 Likes

Thats Bellator for you lol.

2 Likes

I am picking the skinny broad.

1 Like

Who Green? She seems to be out of Pencos league. Penco seems more genetically built to strike. Shes pretty cute

I was just kidding because they are both skinny.