Bellator 290 Ryan Bader v. Fedor 2 Feb. 4th

Lol.

Itā€™s way too late for that at this point

Them aint ya peeples?!?

2 Likes

Bader

When it comes to Fedor it is the same as it was for the NWOā€¦

4ā€¦4ā€¦4ā€¦Life

Iā€™m hoping for a nice ending to his UNPARALLELED career but not expecting itā€¦ Give em Hell Fedor!

5 Likes

I REALLY want Fedor to win this, but I just donā€™t see it happening. I think Bader catches him again. Hope Iā€™m wrong.

2 Likes

Yeah Fedorā€™s Prime his Chin was able to take Mark Hunt punches to the back of his headā€¦ then seeing him go down in his 40s from basically a Bader jab was rough.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t a jab. He caught him with a short left hook

It might as well been a jab his chin had deteriorated so muchā€¦

Even when Eddie Bravo, former Pride commentator lol, was on the fight companion with Rogan when Fedor vs Mir was onā€¦ Mir hit him with a similar shot that right when it landed seconds in Eddie said ok its overā€¦ like we thought too. Old Fedor wouldnā€™t have blinked.

Fortunately he woke up enough of his skills to hip toss Mir and finish him seconds later.

Yeah it was a left hook with perfect placement. I think Fedor thought it would be a jab or body shot and Bader came right over his right guard. You can tell Fedor sees something coming but doesnā€™t know what itā€™s gonna be

1 Like

Bader said he was working on that punch because Fedor leaves his right hand down too low.

1 Like

Fedor Wins The Rematch

7 Likes

Makes sense. He notoriously holds it low. But he has surprised many with it

3 Likes

Itā€™s a bad habit now because his reflexes arenā€™t the same.

5 Likes

Like Chuck fighting with his hands down he was so used to his Iron Chin being able to absorb shots. When it went then a shot that he too would have eaten like candy instead shuts his lights completely off. Sucks watching your favorite fighters decline physically but we are so conditioned to it now.

6 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Leave. Chuck. Alone.

3 Likes

Suck my fucking dick faggot

4 Likes

Burrrnnnnnnnnm

1 Like

The Last Emperor will emerge victorious! Pride Never Die!!!

3 Likes