Bellator 44 discussion thread

Sweet it's a sticky!  Thanks to Kirik

are these televised? 

Just confirmed it starts at 9:00est, ignore my first post!

Brett Cooper vs Alexander Shlemenko will be a great fight.  Cooper just fought a friend of mine so I'd like to see him get his face smashed...lol....or if he wins then that's fine too.

Any word on what the 4th main card fight is?

jjj2121 - 
NHB USA - 
Bones Jones' Little Facking Rua -  <b>i wish this shit was HD.</b>

whats up with coming in 10lbs over?

I wiosh it was too, but like people were saying last week, it's rediculous you would choose not to watch these events because it's not in HD.  People who think this way must be younger kids who have grown up in a digital world, or just really spoiled people. 

If you have a TV that get's HD feed and you have the whole set up, a regular channel like MTV2 still looks great!  I would swear it's HD if I couldn't switch to HD.

Sorry, but this bothers me...lol.  I used to have a roommate that would absolutely have to wait for EliteXC HD version to air like 3 hours later, and same with any other channels, he literally could not watch a regular channel after being spoiled with HD, it was mind boggling.
Yep, I'm watching live in standard def over HD replays every time.

If it was filmed in HD then why wasn't it broadcast live in HD? Or was it upscaled afterwards?

Morrison looked pretty big at Featherweight, I'm not surprised he missed weight at 135. I'm more surprised he even signed for a fight at that weight in the first place.

with Lombard, Patricky, and Shlemenko on the card.. this should be a good one

hopefully the 4th fight will be Oropeza/Karavackas

15 minutes away

Jay Silva won a fairly easy UD.

xcouturefan - 10 minutes away

This deadliest warrior show is stupid.

Jimmy Smith is great on the Bellator announce team.

When thinking about Bellator shows he is becoming more and more of a strong positive on the broadcast.

Great card!

Here we go! Phone Post

Top three fights should be worth it.

The Score is carrying it live here in B.C.

rooting for Schlemeko here. Sick KO coming up hopefully.

Schlemenko's a beast Phone Post

32Hunter - rooting for Schlemeko here. Sick KO coming up hopefully.