Bellator 48 discussion (Sat. 7:00 PM)

Seth = G.O.A.T!

Seth @ 205 ftw Phone Post

I haven't seen much of Ricco post-UFC, but I can't imagine him looking any worse than he did tonight.

KickYoNuts - Both Kimbo and Suaved trained with Bas ... Seth smoked them both ... HMMMMM

seth beat kimbo (cough) but it wasnt no damn smokin bro ...lets be real it was a lucky shot from SEth that kimbo slipped forward as Seth was falling backwards .

That was fast Phone Post

Damn...Nap time. Nice guy to sit there with him until he woke up though lol

Dan's slow tnight. Phone Post

MahatmaPetey - I haven't seen much of Ricco post-UFC, but I can't imagine him looking any worse than he did tonight.

You missed the 300+ pound Ricco.

Seth the Bas Student Killer !!!

My God this Silverback!

lol @ great referring as one can expect from Dan Miragliotta

Ok...who was that announcer who said "Good reffing from Dan Mirgliotta, as one would expect." I'm just happy if he doesn't injure one of the fighters before the bout begins.

Did Nader fight yet?

I guess Bellator was banking on Ricco winning, seeing as he is featured in their Be Water commercial.

Oops

Be water my friend!

Belator FB to start soon, very nice.

Hooters has the worst commercials. Phone Post

I like the Bellator commercial with Bruce Lee's water quote in the background. UFC should take notes.

molsonmuscle360 - Damn...Nap time. Nice guy to sit there with him until he woke up though lol

yeah that was too quick ... and sure was sportsman to chill to make sure he was ok.

Soccer is not for everyone..... Phone Post

Ricco is done , he looked mediocre against McSweeney , the best win during that 12 win streak , had 2 split decision wins during that time. Today he looked like crap every second of the fight.