Bellator 63 this wk. WW feat Killa B and B Baker

Thanks guys this tournament is staked with talent and finishers... It's an honor to even be involved...

That being said... It's def a free for all and May the best man win!

:D Phone Post

Can't wait to see more killa bee guard

ttt

TONIGHT
BELLATOR!!!!!!!!

pre-lims and post-lims again, so dont forget to switch back to online after the MTV2/EPIX2 card

Haha thanks, i fucking love Bellator and i think if more people watch it they'd love it too. theres just not a lot to talk about the threads dont have much arguing just 15ppl all saying "great fights...awesome..." so i just gotta bump that shit so everyone sees it and anyone who doesnt know will check it out.
now that they are gonna stream the whole card on spike.com that opens up bellator to anyone with the internet.

Bellator has potential to grow really fast overseas because its very simple and almost every  competative sport on earth at high levels is a tournament so their tournament format i think helps a lot of people. you always know how far the guy u are rooting for is from a title shot.

i just love great fights and no drama and nonsense, and thats what Bellator provides so im happy to be an unpaid Bellator shill. Bellator is great for MMA.

WAR   BELLATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BELLATOR

TTT

Looking forward to seeing Saunders fight again. Looked a little off in his last fight, especially in his kickboxing, oddly.

ttt

EPIX(HD), cox cable, does not list it on schedule. it should be broadcast at the same time as MTV2, though EPIX site says 8PM EST.