Bellator 86 on the 24th

PUMPED for these fights. NOT excited about the time, 10pm is too late, knock it off Spike.

Ben Askren vs. Karl Amoussou - for welterweight title.

Askren is a monster on the ground, and I don't see Amoussou stopping the fight from going there, but he is a slick slick submission guy, he won his last fight by inverted heel hook, can he stop Askren? I don't think so, but it's interesting.

Muhammed Lawal vs. Przemyslaw Mysiala - light-heavyweight-tournament opening round.

Return of King Mo, and Mysiala is no fucking joke, he has over 2x as many fights as King Mo, and he trains at London Shootfighters, this is not a gimme fight (Ask Babalu about Gimme fights in Bellator)

Douglas Lima vs. Michail Tsarev - welterweight-tournament opening round
Ben Saunders vs. Koffi Adzitso - welterweight-tournament opening round
Brent Weedman vs. Marius Zaromskis - welterweight-tournament opening round
PRELIMINARY (Spike.com, 8 p.m. ET)
Raul Amaya vs. Jose Gomes - welterweight-tournament opening round
Cortez Coleman vs. Matt Jones
Chris Pham vs. Jason Sampson
Zach Church vs. Damon Jackson
Mike Maldonado vs. Joseph Salas
Javier Obregon vs. Hunter Tucker

I'm ready

10pm is obviously the best time for them to start unless they are using a tape delay for the west coast, which doesn't really work for sporting events.

shaqitup - 

10pm is obviously the best time for them to start unless they are using a tape delay for the west coast, which doesn't really work for sporting events.

Umm, they're doing a delay.

I have comcast and it doesn't start at 7pm live for us, it started at 10pm... Obviously a delay, because at 10pm here, its 1am on the east coast.

They start at 10pm to follow TNA which draws a million plus viewers every week, if they can build a good fan base they probably will get a different night and time

liquidrob - They start at 10pm to follow TNA which draws a million plus viewers every week, if they can build a good fan base they probably will get a different night and time

Its interesting.

I wonder why not before TNA? 10pm is just too late for me, I've got to DVR it, and then avoid the UG all day at work the next day, its kind of a pain in the ass.