Bellator adds Kongo vs Spartan to ppv

HW Tournament final added to main card

Thatll add 7 ppv buys. Phone Post

teamquestnorth - 

Thatll add 7 ppv buys. Phone Post

Boom

This thing is going to be like a six hour Japanese show if they keep adding fights.

Looking forward to it.

As a Bellator fan I really wish they would have held off from this ppv, completely tanked this season for this ppv

Tito vs Rampage on Spike would have been big, followed by Eddie vs Chandler, Mo vs Newton, Curran, etc...all great Spike main events, could have really built up there spike audience over this season

Oh well

liquidrob - As a Bellator fan I really wish they would have held off from this ppv, completely tanked this season for this ppv

Tito vs Rampage on Spike would have been big, followed by Eddie vs Chandler, Mo vs Newton, Curran, etc...all great Spike main events, could have really built up there spike audience over this season

Oh well

I agree 100%. You have to build up your audience on free tv first that way more people will actually see the advertissments for the ppv. I like bellator as well but they do really poor at marketing. Phone Post

On the bright side this will probably be their first and only PPV they might as well stack it and make it a 6 hour show.

Are they not familiar with Kongo's 2.0 game? Why would he be a smart PPV addition at this point... Phone Post

Frank Gallagher - How are they going to pay everyone? Phone Post

Viacom is a multi billion dollar company thats how Phone Post

liquidrob - As a Bellator fan I really wish they would have held off from this ppv, completely tanked this season for this ppv

Oh well

Voted up.  

Indeed, they should have had Rampage vs. Tito on Spike.  They just needed that one big moment to catch eyeballs.  Instead, they decided to use the avenue with the least amount of exposure.  They can still try with Shamrock vs. Shamrock.  We'll see.

If only affliction would have had the same thought :( Phone Post

I wouldn't be surprised if they brought in Kimbo Slice to fight on this thing at this point

44 Magnum - I wouldn't be surprised if they brought in Kimbo Slice to fight on this thing at this point

As weird as it is to say that....its true. They would need a kongo vs kimbo "superfight" to save it. Sadly it would probably guarantee 200k buys from the casuals. Phone Post

Yea I'm not pleased with the way they tanked this season to stack the PPV. I haven't watched a Bellator since Lima/Saunders II and even that card was pretty junky outside of the main event.

That said, I give about -2 fucks about Kongo/Spartan.

Sofa King Cool - 
44 Magnum - I wouldn't be surprised if they brought in Kimbo Slice to fight on this thing at this point

Actually, that's a really good idea.

Seriously. Phone Post

It would rope in many casuals and those who got caught up in all the Kimbo hype years ago. Sad to say he is more of a household name compared to many of the greatest fighters of all time.

Happiness Bunny - 
Sofa King Cool - 

Actually, that's a really good idea.

Seriously. Phone Post

It would rope in many casuals and those who got caught up in all the Kimbo hype years ago. Sad to say he is more of a household name compared to many of the greatest fighters of all time.

I agree as well. I remember a few years ago wearing Fedor shirt, and people would ask me what Red Devil fight club was, after I explained, they would say could he beat Kimbo Slice? Kimbo and Brock are P4P top among casuals.

If this isn't a hail mary by Bellator, then they should stop making it look like one. Stop adding names to the card. It doesn't matter at this point. If people are going to buy, they are going to buy. Viacom is so obviously trying to copy a bunch of UFC strategies from the past, but you can't use every single one at once, shit.

Frank Gallagher -
Brigham -

Lol, they didn't get that big throwing money away. Phone Post

They know it'll take money to get money back. Its not rocket science Phone Post 3.0

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Frank Gallagher -
Brigham -

Lol, they didn't get that big throwing money away. Phone Post

They know it'll take money to get money back. Its not rocket science Phone Post 3.0
This thing is gonna crash and burn. The payroll may actually outweigh dollars taken in with ppv sales. Phone Post 3.0

I apologize in advance for not knowing and asking, but who is "Spartan"?