bellator aint paying enough for guys to eat

bellator 102 salaries: Juan Quesada: $1,500

this aint even enough to pay for food for a 8 week camp while bjorn rebny is eating caviar and shampain everyday. shit aint right wtf is up wit it son. where the fuck you at bellator fan where the fuck you at reed rothschilds

You seem like a bright young fellow Phone Post

Its edible shampoo, fool.

Yet people seem to think this:

You lost me at shampain Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - 

Shampain what exactly is that?

Is that like a new version of Shamwow?

it's like a sham wow, but much more whip to it, used in the BDSM scene.

Drinking Shampain!

Not allowing fighters to eat is how bellator plans to dominate the lower weight classes. Phone Post

Bjorn Rebney buys a truckload of apples that were going to be used to make cider.

He puts them in bushel baskets.

Each fighter gets 18 minutes with hands tied behind their back to eat their fill every other day during camp. Phone Post

Ya but locker room bonus ?? Phone Post 3.0

locker room bonus? fuckin juan quesadia aint gettin shit in the locker room besides sifalis or whatever that shit is from dirty toilets

Shampayne IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator Fan - LOL at $1,500 not covering food for 8 weeks. Phone Post 3.0

don't know bout you mothafucka but ima eatin steak everynight son. even wit my food stamps still cost more than $1500 benjamin to live my lifestyle. bellator is cheap ass second rate shit and you know it

In for dan black his managee Phone Post 3.0

Bellator Fan - LOL at $1,500 not covering food for 8 weeks. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't when you take into account the cost of management, supplements, training equipment, gas to and from gym, rent, hydro, diapers, replacement headlight in car, laundry detergent, new swiffer wet jet pads, jock strap to replace broken one, shoes, and bridge toll to go visit grandma in the home every day after sparring.

I browse the UG at work....what do you want from me.

RockyBullwinkle - People do realize that Queseda was 2-1 going into that fight and was signed to only a 1-fight deal, right?

True, but McDonald's pays better considering the 8 weeks he would have put into his camp.

Bellator Fan - LOL at $1,500 not covering food for 8 weeks. Phone Post 3.0
That won't even get give a fighter a place to live Phone Post 3.0

Well here's the thing, if he had said no and held out for more money, there's a hundred other fighters on local shows who would have been happy to take that shitty contract Phone Post 3.0

SupesUp - Not allowing fighters to eat is how bellator plans to dominate the lower weight classes. Phone Post
I found this extremely funny lol Phone Post 3.0

Bellator Fan - LOL at $1,500 not covering food for 8 weeks. Phone Post 3.0
If I owned Bellashit, I'd take a loan out on my mommas house just to pay you to disapear, you're bad biz for them Phone Post 3.0