Bellator and Doug "Rhino" Marshall

Oh,and I would also like to say that Tosh served up an ass whoopin on a TKD practitioner that wrote a check his ass couldn`t cash.

When is Bellator coming back on?

Is he from so cal? I thought he lived by Fresno. Phone Post

hes not so cal

lol Rhino's no douchebag!

his 1st bellator against Kala Hose. 22 second knockout. fuck yes!

StretchPlum - What a fucking shot on the ground!

Dude just throws with bad intentions. Have been a fan for years. Sure he gets over excited but so what. Phone Post

Props to Doug....I never thought he would win that tournament....The drop to 185 did him good.......Two brutal Ko's and a big check......Believe it.....

Bellator is coming back June 19. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar - 

Oh,and I would also like to say that Tosh served up an ass whoopin on a TKD practitioner that wrote a check his ass couldn`t cash.

Don't forget when they called him up to fight that big dude.

Your probably talking about Del Real.

Christian had a hard-on for him.

Wait! are you talking about Tosh or Troy?

Christian had a hard on for Tosh & Troy?!?!

LastRowCarl - 
Chareth Cutestory - Wicked KD. Rhino showed wut Murica is bout.

Well seeing as he got obliterated in super fight league rifht before belator, and he is a socal flatbill bro... yup Murica Phone Post

As an American from SoCal this made me laugh and feel embarrassed at the same time. Cant stand that dude. Every time I hear him say KD it kinda makes me wish for him to get knocked out in his next fight that much more.

Would love to see Leben v Marshall Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Link? Phone Post 3.0

Wrong thread.

What does Kd stand for? I must have missed that and I watched ever Bellator show he was on Phone Post

If I`m not mistaken it`s "knocked dead"

crowbar -

If I`m not mistaken it`s "knocked dead"

Oh thanks. Is he gonna fight Schlemenko this summer? Does anyone know? Phone Post

brahmabull81 - I can tell by at least 50% of the responses in this thread that all the corn, estrogen, and flouride in our food and water is doin the trick. Its sad how much like females some of you guys are.

"Oh, hes a douchebag because he doesnt act like a church going fairyboy like us!!"

Tissues for some of you guys? I mean you realize that you guys are the kind of people that are the reason Jon Jones had to pretend to be a perfect angel who never said anything fun for so long right? And even then, you STILL bled from your vaginas and complained.
I love watching Marshall fight, but you can't argue that he is exactly what you think of when you think of the average so cal douche bro. Phone Post 3.0