Bellator Benson 285 Friday

It doesn’t look like he is gonna “Winski”

3 Likes

Sounds like Brett is saying “fuck” as each shot is landing

1 Like

The commentary team neglected to mention that he legally changed his name. It used to be “Loseski”

1 Like

Lol lay there and takeitsi

1 Like

Lol.

Brett really whooping his ass now.

Did Johns choose to fight elsewhere when his UFC contract was up? The skill is there but he probably wanted to make some money.

Yeah I think that was the case. Brett had a 17-2 Record (5-2 UFC) and left on a 2 Fight win streak with only Decision losses to Aljo and Pedro Munhoz. So he was pretty decently ranked.

1 Like

that choke was insane, inverted kesa gatame sort of.

1 Like

Yeah it was really one of the strangest scrambles and subs I’ve ever seen in all my years of watching MMA.

The fight finders are calling it a “reverse arm triangle choke” at the moment

He was holding the inside of his thigh with the choking arm. I think what sped up the choke was that the his opponent had his neck compressed from being face down while in that lock bearing his weight.

The Violence train sure slowed down with these Decisions… hopefully it picks back up for the Main Card!

2 Likes

Main starting now!

Could someone kindly pm me a gif when romero sends manhoef to the shadow realm? Please thanks.

manhoef in his hometown prob would be all coked up and blasting right from the gate

2 Likes

I am hoping he has a good connection in Dublin. We deserve coked out of his gourd Manhoef damnit.
sniffing lady gaga GIF

2 Likes

1 Like

well played Ciaran Clarke, other geezer was fucken massive and vicious. lad done well.

2 Likes

That was a fun fight.

Pedro is fun to watch. lets see what he can do.