Bellator Benson 285 Friday

What an atmosphere. Wow.

2 Likes

they are getting close to over-playing it imo. at least the crowd disagrees :o)

1 Like

That was amazing! Wow!

1 Like

Romero still a freaking animal . Unbelievable.

2 Likes

What were the betting odds on this fight that i clearly should have put $ on?

Benson looking great.

i once spoke to Benson on the phone, back in the WEC days. he was just in subway when i called, so i asked which sub he got: chicken teriyaki

2 Likes

wow that low blow was Yvel/Wand level

1 Like

Manhoef was a huge underdog at +500 so Yoel was probably near -1000

bah boring fight. fuck this, i’m off to bed.

hopefully that means the fight will suddenly come to life the second i stop watching lol have a good one fellas.

1 Like

No worries its been fun for morning fights to pass the time and I’m sure you are no stranger to Benson fights so probably won’t miss too much lol. Have a good one too!

1 Like

Just to update all you candy ass motherfuckers drinking that Benson flavored haterade. Benson was the only one pushing the action in that fight. He had him hurt multiple times and I think in the fourth dropped him and had him in big trouble. Although he made a bad decision to stand over Peter and land shots through his guard rather than let him stand up. In the fifth I think Benson let off the gas cause he discovered Peter was immortal.

Was the Romero fight remotely competitive?

It wasn’t too eventful through 2 Rounds but that in itself was better than I thought Manhoef would do here. The finish was pretty brutal though. Then he retired after he went out on his shield.

2 Likes

Benson won a Decision I didn’t see all of it either

3 Likes

The Henderson-Queally fight was better than Yoel-Manhoef. There was more action than a typical Benson fight and he came close to getting a finish. Dominant unanimous decision

1 Like

no but Manhoef still had power and I honestly had a feeling he was going to clip Romero.

3 Likes

Romero clipped him prob two times but didnt jumped

1 Like

Manhoef almost connected, especially in the 3rd round, it started getting interesting. And then he was obliterated to the shadow world in a second. Yoel is a BEAST.

I much prefer the dynamic explosive Romero like vs Costa, Weidman, etc. But he is still so dangerous.

1 Like

I think he is too big in bellator, cuz of no testing