Bellator canceling the Pvv ?

I just read Bellator just announced a 3 p.m. PT conference call regarding next Saturday's pay-per-view. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe officially anouncing a replacement Phone Post 3.0

Please don't cancel the pay ver view!! Phone Post 3.0

I think they will probably go through with it, given the late date.

Still a good card. Not crazy about the idea of paying for it, but they should be some fun fights. Phone Post 3.0

Sell yourself. Do it bellashit. Phone Post 3.0

Theyll go through with it. It will do dismal numbers and they can blame it on alvarez being out although it would have tanked anyway. Phone Post 3.0

lower the price or spike that shit..

They're stuck, they have to do the ppv. They'll be announcing the replacement at 6. Phone Post 3.0

PPV carriers would tell Bjorn to go fuck himself if he asks for a 3rd timeslot after cancelling the first 2. Phone Post 3.0

I really hope they don't cancel the press conference. Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully they make it free. Phone Post 3.0

It's bad when during the promo, Bjorn says that he was waiting for the call from Tito's camp saying he was injured. Now it's the main event instead... Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - I really hope they don't cancel the press conference. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

Late date didn't they cancel the first one with about the same time until the pay per view I think it was about a week away when Tito dropped out and they canceled it Phone Post 3.0

I bet the put it on free tv and promote it as a free ppv caliber event that we are all extremely lucky to not be paying for.

Just like the last failed one.

This seems to be their new model Phone Post 3.0

why would anyone pay for this ppv? stupid

Hocky Balboa - I really hope they don't cancel the press conference. Phone Post 3.0

They just scheduled the press conference- why would they tun around and cancel it? Or did you mean you hope they aren't canceling the PPV? And kudos for having 6,500 vote ups:)

Cindy

Quadros vs. Rogan rematch? I'd buy it if they did.

nostripe - Sell yourself. Do it bellashit. Phone Post 3.0
MMALOGIC made another screen name I see. Phone Post 3.0