Bellator card mpthis wknd much stronger than UFC's

I don't remember ever thinking this before when the two were going head-to-head before. What do you expect the ratings to be?

There's only one fight on Bellator anyone cares about

Fedor/Mitrione Thomson/Friere Kongo/Thompson a few decent fights and the only two fihts I care about on the UFC card are Hendricks vs Lombard and Browne vs Lewis (althouh barely)

Different days though, not really head to head. I kind of agree though.

Its a good card.

Mshi - Fedor/Mitrione Thomson/Friere Kongo/Thompson a few decent fights and the only two fihts I care about on the UFC card are Hendricks vs Lombard and Browne vs Lewis (althouh barely)
Nobody cares about watching Kongo fight he's the most boring heavyweight in history.

Miguel cro cop - 
Mshi - Fedor/Mitrione Thomson/Friere Kongo/Thompson a few decent fights and the only two fihts I care about on the UFC card are Hendricks vs Lombard and Browne vs Lewis (althouh barely)
Nobody cares about watching Kongo fight he's the most boring heavyweight in history.

Especially against Thompson..very lame hvwt fight..wtf is Lashley doing these days?

not really head to head if they are on different days 

ons ear -
Miguel cro cop - 

Especially against Thompson..very lame hvwt fight..wtf is Lashley doing these days?
Pro wrestling against Bobby Lashley in TNA.

Both cards combined make a good card

It's a good main card, stronger than the UFC's this weekend. It's also a Bellator tentpole card competing against a UFC Fight Night.

Basically a UFC card since most of them are UFC castaways.

Miguel cro cop -
Kongo is the most boring fighter on the planet

thread would have been better if op posted both cards for ppl to look at

Gonna watch both

CavRyda -

thread would have been better if op posted both cards for ppl to look at

Wan't aware the UFC was a Sunday this weekend. My bad

The UFC card is live on my cable provider so I know which one I will be watching.

Viacom/Spike need to stand behind Bellator and say FUCK IT WE'LL DO IT LIVE!

No, Lewis vs Browne is a way better fight then fedor vs meathead at this point. 

Lombard vs hendricks and Ferrara vs theodorou are better than the other fights on the bellator cad

for fucks sake 12 of the fights have both opponents with no Wikipedia pages 

Are Spike not showing the fight live?