Bellator.com expired

Bellator Fan - 
Richard Tuck -
Bellator Fan - Site works fine btw Phone Post 3.0

What site?

BELLATOR.COM is a Godaddy parking page and bellatormma.com has no content
I can view the mobile on my cell just fine Phone Post 3.0

I literally just went to both site and neither worked. IDK what's up with your phone, but for the rest of us none Bellator insiders, it isn't working :(

TDogg926 - 
Bellator Fan - 
Richard Tuck -
Bellator Fan - Site works fine btw Phone Post 3.0

What site?

BELLATOR.COM is a Godaddy parking page and bellatormma.com has no content
I can view the mobile on my cell just fine Phone Post 3.0

I literally just went to both site and neither worked. IDK what's up with your phone, but for the rest of us none Bellator insiders, it isn't working :(

I tired as well on my desktop and neither site has any content. Is one of them suppose to be the official Bellator site?

it's not like it expires then goes out to the public.

they have probably 60 days to rewnew it, or at least 30, before it goes into redemption, and then it's another couple months. when a domain expires, depending on the registrar it take anywhere from 3 to 6 months before it could be bought by anyone but the original owner. it goes from expired, to redemption, then out to the pool. the only difference is redemption is extremely expensive. eg: normal reg fee, 10 bucks. expires, stays that 10 bucks for at least a month, then into redemption where it can be $300 or more, but still reserved. it's at a parked page because that's the default when a domain expires. it doens't mean anything. they renew and it's back online in 10 minutes. the problem is NORMALLY procedure. a company buys a domain and nobody pays attention to it again, people quit/get fired etc. sometimes they register with an email address that no longer works, or they can't login etc. semantics.

that's not global, but godaddy, enom, verisign etc all have very similar time frames, and they might be required to be that long, but it's not like someone can lose a domain in a week if it expires.

this happens all the time. it happened to hotmail.com and microsoft.com in the past. i've done it too. registerd a domain and paid for 10 years. then forgot about it completely and it expired. the difference is registrars have no leeway. the moment it expires it switches DNS to a parked page

What's with the uproar. Both sites are working fine.

MMALOGIC said this would eventually happen 17 months ago

Kenso - What's with the uproar. Both sites are working fine.

No uproar my fren. Just little bit of fun time in a slow news day. Sites domains get expired and renewed all the time.

FanToFighter - Eddie Alvarez probably snagged it Phone Post 3.0

I hope. Phone Post

forrestfan - 
FanToFighter - 
forrestfan - grabbed it. thanks!
Did you for real? Phone Post 3.0

yep.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Domain Name: BELLATOR.COM
Created on: 05-Jun-02
Expires on: 06-Jun-20
Last Updated on: 17-Oct-09