Bellator Fails to make top 100 cable programs

I like bellator Its nice to have more fights on tv other than ufc I'm a fight fan not a ufc fan. Phone Post

cuzzi - 

I like bellator Its nice to have more fights on tv other than ufc I'm a fight fan not a ufc fan. Phone Post

Everyone here its a fight fan. SURPRISE!!! Bet ya didnt knew that one did ya....

Even dfwjr watches his MMA from time to time outide his own source.

You can be an MMA fan and still dislike a promotion. See: every UFC hater on this board.

MMfan2013 - Going up against the NHL finals with two major market teams doesn't help.

But MMALOGIC is excruciatingly wrong in his assessment. Fight Master will not certainly be cancelled and Bellator isn't going away.

You can't hit home runs every at bat.

Bellator is not going anywhere. It'll keep growing steadily.

They did sell out the 2,000 seat venue yesterday and turned away 500 people at the door. Not bad for a Wednesday night (5:00 pm event start time) in a small town in Oklahoma.

430k viewers... you think that's not gonna get cancelled? you crazy.

they only ordered 11 episodes. i doubt it even stays on primetime for all those episodes. There damn well wont be a second one.

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

I didn't watch. I don't care for MMA reality shows. It's supposed to be a sport.

NFL = Hard Knocks

MLB = The Franchise

NBA = The Association

"Everyone here is a fight fan. SURPRISE!!! Bet ya didnt knew that one did ya...."

I wholeheartedly disagree with this.

There are plenty of opportunists on here trying to cash in on it`s popularity.They are only here for self serving agendas or personal and financial gain.

Two threads bashing bellator by zuffalogic? No.... Phone Post 3.0

3 Sided Square - 
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

I didn't watch. I don't care for MMA reality shows. It's supposed to be a sport.

NFL = Hard Knocks

MLB = The Franchise

NBA = The Association

I've never heard of those and will never watch them.

crowbar - "Everyone here is a fight fan. SURPRISE!!! Bet ya didnt knew that one did ya...."

I wholeheartedly disagree with this.

There are plenty of opportunists on here trying to cash in on it`s popularity.They are only here for self serving agendas or personal and financial gain.

Agreed. If you don't like watching Bellator you aren't a fight fan. Bellator puts on free live exciting fights. Everything a fight fan could hope for.
But people here still find reasons to hate. Phone Post

Damasta Shonuff - The amount of commercials they had was over the top. It was camera on guy waiting at tunnel to come out... commercial time. Ok back with guy walking to ring, commercial. fighters introduced, commercial. Even with DVR it was very annoying.

That's because they had to fill time from so many quick finishes. They still showed 1 or 2 prelims fights too.

Plus, its the price we have to pay for free MMA. Phone Post

I really want to see MMALOGIC and BellatorFan go back and forth in a thread. Phone Post 3.0

I like Bellator. I do think that they should probably accept being a feeder league for the UFC but I always watch their shows and hope they stay afloat.

liquidrob - I take partial blame for the flop in ratings, I haven't really been posting/promoting Bellator for the summer series

My bad

you may be on to something here. I usually post bellator threads before events too, but i didnt really push as hard this time.

we really gotta step it up for the next one.

luctaro -
MMfan2013 - Going up against the NHL finals with two major market teams doesn't help.

But MMALOGIC is excruciatingly wrong in his assessment. Fight Master will not certainly be cancelled and Bellator isn't going away.

They did sell out the 2,000 seat venue yesterday and turned away 500 people at the door. Not bad for a Wednesday night (5:00 pm event start time) in a small town in Oklahoma.

Fight Master will have the first season shown. That show is pretaped too right?. If so it will be shown.
But if ratings keep so low, perhaps a 2nd season wont be commissioned. Who knows. Reality shows are cheap to produce so maybe at worst they lower the budget and move it to another time frame.

Yes Bellator keeps growing.

2000 tickets should cover King Mo salary. Does it even cover the entire fight card? Dont know how much are this people getting paid to be honest, perhaps its enough.

thanks RicGillespie. Yes I visited that web hoping to fin ratings there but didnt. Then i read the top 100 disclaimer and tohught 'uhh not looking good'

This.

Bellator is going nowhere, and that's a good thing. Phone Post

HandyDarsh -

i wanted to watch this but i honestly didnt have a clue it was on

IMO they did a horrible job promoting it. I had no clue Bellator was even on until I read it online the day of the event. Phone Post

I don't know about in the U.S. but their biggest problem in Canada RE ratings is that Rogers Cable has moved SPIKE TV to a channel no one gets and is so high in the guide that you don't even see it listed to know what is on so no one can find Bellator or anything else on SPIKE

So if you DVR something, that will eventually get counted in the ratings?

MMALOGIC - 

430k viewers... you think that's not gonna get cancelled? you crazy.

they only ordered 11 episodes. i doubt it even stays on primetime for all those episodes. There damn well wont be a second one.

you have been predicting bellator going out of business for years. Even if you are right this time, no one cares and you have no credibility so STFU and stop posting as you are a total dumbass.

JustTheTip - 
Neil McCauley - What is with the fagot OP and his bellator smear campaign?

It really is bad. Prob the worst I've even seen on this site. It's like he's not even a fan of MMA and his sole focus is negativity and smearing Bellator.

It's a really weird concept to me. For instance I'm a Vikings fan and hate the Packers, but I don't spend 90% of my time focused on football shitting on the Packers. I spend it on the team I am a fan of and enjoy. It's fine if someone doesn't like Bellator and is in love with Dana/UFC, so why not just watch the UFC and ignore Bellator?

I agree that it is weird. But this board is LOADED with people who do the same thing with Dana and Zuffa. They focus on shitting on the UFC and claim to hate Dana and co.

You could've just as easily asked - "It's fine if someone doesn't like the UFC and is in love with Bjorn/Viacom, so why not just watch Bellator and ignore the UFC?"

And I like the free fights on Bellator, but let's not pretend like they're perfect either. The shit they're pulling on Eddie Alvarez is garbage.

FREE EDDIE ALVAREZ!!!!!!!!

JustTheTip - 
TheKidAintMine - 
JustTheTip - 
Neil McCauley - What is with the fagot OP and his bellator smear campaign?

It really is bad. Prob the worst I've even seen on this site. It's like he's not even a fan of MMA and his sole focus is negativity and smearing Bellator.

It's a really weird concept to me. For instance I'm a Vikings fan and hate the Packers, but I don't spend 90% of my time focused on football shitting on the Packers. I spend it on the team I am a fan of and enjoy. It's fine if someone doesn't like Bellator and is in love with Dana/UFC, so why not just watch the UFC and ignore Bellator?

I agree that it is weird. But this board is LOADED with people who do the same thing with Dana and Zuffa. They focus on shitting on the UFC and claim to hate Dana and co.

You could've just as easily asked - "It's fine if someone doesn't like the UFC and is in love with Bjorn/Viacom, so why not just watch Bellator and ignore the UFC?"

And I like the free fights on Bellator, but let's not pretend like they're perfect either. The shit they're pulling on Eddie Alvarez is garbage.

FREE EDDIE ALVAREZ!!!!!!!!

Sure it's loaded with people who shit on Dana, but not nearly to the degree of MMAlogic towards Bellator. He is on every single Alvarez or any other Bellator fighter threads, starts threads constantly, and has literally posted thousands of times trying to convince others how bad Bellator is. I just don't get how someone can focus so much of their time on something they don't like.

I don't like womens soccer and don't watch it. I'm not going to devote my online life to convincing others they shouldn't like it either.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you. There are plenty of crazy Dana stalkers/haters on here. They talk just as much shit as MMALogic. BellatorFan and Grey Eagle something or other are the first 2 to come to mind.

The difference is that MMALogic just does a better job of it and presents his arguments in a more organized and intelligent manner.

I don't care either way, but I do think it's hilarious how easily MMALogic can get under people's skin.

He does seem to rustle the jimmies of the Bellator fans. Kind of like that dude that used to do the stock watch on the IFL product ;-)