Bellator fighter pay/Viacom money?

Thacommish -
diggity - 
Thacommish - If you are making the point bellator fighters need to be paid more, by all means make the point. I dont disagree.

If you are making the point that bellators pay somehow makes the UFC clear of all criticism because of it, well take that attitude and go fuck off please
Just to be clear for you.... I was saying, in very simple terms, that bellator should face the same criticism... Not that the UFC should escape criticism... It makes me sad for you that it's taken this long for you to understand this. Seems to me you're looking for conflict in your life. I hope you let that go dude. Phone Post 3.0

I pointed out several reasons why that shouldnt be expected, you didnt respond to any of them you decided to say "fuck you" instead. CFL example for one, revenue for another.

In your attempts to tell me to fuck off you avoided all of those points and warped my argument into something it was not. Now you are accusing me of seeking conflict?
"Shouldn't be expected"
You're a hypocrite. Ridiculous. I never used curse words towards you.... And wow... You're a hypocrite. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator can't be what strikeforce was.

There are no stars in the free market anymore except for fighters ufc lets go. They are stuck with UFC rejects or people nobody has heard of it.

Their only really chance for success is to grab these guys who were former ufc fighters who have made a career resurgence.

Guys like andrei arlovski and anthony johnson. Those would have been two solid grabs for them. Hell even cro cop who they apparently offered money too would have been a solid grab.

They need the guys who were decent names who got cut from UFC and then went on winning streaks. They need to grab those guys before the UFC does.

I don't think they should grab them right out of the UFC though. They have to wait for them to win a couple fights, so they aren't UFC rejects but guys have a career resurgence.

Thacommish - How is that hypocritical of anything exactly? Its just a fact that more people talk about the ufc, and more people complain about it, more people post on ufc related threads too. Im not saying this isnt bad from bellator, i think its awful, i think its awful from wsof too and they didnt get as much complaining as the ufc either. Thats just how it works, can you explain the hypocrite thing?
Sigh.... So we agree. Phone Post 3.0