Bellator: I don't want to Burst your bubble But...

Quote from Bjorn....

"Bellator has signed a new deal that will give the promotion a distribution platform to reach both an English and Spanish-language audience of over 150 million households across the country."

So my buddy is in the television industry and I mentioned this and he starts laughing....he tells me the entire TV universe in the United States is 114.5 million.

So I re read the quote just to make sure it didn't say across the world or something.....

Bjorn....please explain how you can be in so many homes....I did see that you refused to gve any details on the deal...now I know why lol.

Season 2 has already been delayed. Not good.

It's no doubt some creative math. But I'm just shocked that fewer than half the homes in the U.S. have televisions.

orcus -  It's no doubt some creative math. But I'm just shocked that fewer than half the homes in the U.S. have televisions.

I think you may be confusing homes with population

orcus -  It's no doubt some creative math. But I'm just shocked that fewer than half the homes in the U.S. have televisions.

I think your own math is a bit off. There are only like 115MM households in the US.

I have a feeling what's going on in the math, but I want to talk to our research people to see if I'm correct.

timfrank - Quote from Bjorn....

"Bellator has signed a new deal that will give the promotion a distribution platform to reach both an English and Spanish-language audience of over 150 million households across the country."

So my buddy is in the television industry and I mentioned this and he starts laughing....he tells me the entire TV universe in the United States is 114.5 million.

So I re read the quote just to make sure it didn't say across the world or something.....

Bjorn....please explain how you can be in so many homes....I did see that you refused to gve any details on the deal...now I know why lol.

114.5 million households didn't sound right but I checked out the Nielsen Company stats and according to them it is in fact 114.5 million.

I probably confused population with households as well.

Still, LOL @ reaching 150 million households.

maybe bellator is counting illegal aliens

"I think you may be confusing homes with population"

lol, you are quite correct.

Obviously the guy mis-spoke. He either meant 150 million people or did not mean it was limited to this country.

Yep. US households top out around 110mm.

I am growing to DISLIKE Bellator in a BIG BIG way.

They are just wrapping up a top talent like Eddie and keeping him away from legit competition.

Haulport - Yep. US households top out around 110mm.

I am growing to DISLIKE Bellator in a BIG BIG way.

They are just wrapping up a top talent like Eddie and keeping him away from legit competition.

I see your point (the same could be said of their other champs too) but Bellator Season 1 did have some really good shows and fights.

ttt

ttt