Bellator... need sponsors ASAP

ObamaCare -

good luck getting sponsors. Good look in the fight as well. i usually dont watch bellator but knowing a UGer will be fighting on spike, ill tune in. 

(There's actually 2 UGers fighting on this week's Bellator card, and the whole card always streams ok spike.com. The spike TV deal starts in 2013) Phone Post

Jonny Carson is also a fellow UGer on the card.

Good luck dude Phone Post

TTT for sponsors I am giving cheap deals to try and offset the cost of my rushed medicals.

Ttt!! Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Got some shirts from Submission Soldiers and I am trying to lock down a local watch party. Plus I am with in two pounds of weigh!!! TTT for the power of the UG help me get some $$$ or at least some $...

Ttt Phone Post

Ttt? Phone Post

Good luck Friday. I hope a sponsor or 73 pop up in here to help you out Phone Post

Well no luck on here from sponsors but I got a couple of locals to step up, Duke's Southern Kitchen with the watch party, and my step dad's company andoedesign.com

ttt

TTT

Shoot me an email today Playpus, and I'll put you in touch with another apparel guy. fennell.david@ymail.com

I would but I will have to next time, sponsors were due for approval already.

ttt

Made it here safe and sound .2 lbs under went to the buffet now 2.0 over. Did photo shoot and interviews, now I am just chilling until weigh ins and fight time. Jonny says F the UG, especially Beau Taylor.