Bellator pushes for Lombard-Jacare, Askren-Diaz

Wasn't really an impressive performance from Diaz imo. Noons came up from 155 to fight him. Noons isn't exactly considered a well-rounded fighter. Diaz, despite quite a reach advantage got peppered with shots in the opening rounds. Wasn't able to finish a one-dimensional fighter from a lower weight division and he considers himself one of the P4P best? Um, no.

Diaz would kill Askren standing and he would catch him on the ground.

"explodin" i feel like if you got paid $.05 to only show up in threads about nick diaz and talk shit, you would be a millionaire by now.

Strikeforce being harassed from above and below is right. Big Strikeforce cards look like they have 5-10 times more attendance than Bellator. Tough move for Strikeforce to legitimize Bellator like that. I'd love to see the fights but makes sense why Coker would be slow to pull the trigger.

I like how all of a sudden Rebney is hellbent on getting SF vs Bellator fights. Coker said he was open to it a long time before the Alvarez-Gil issue, and Bjorn never showed any real interest. Now that he realizes he has no one for Alvarez to fight, he's scrambling. Bellator wants exclusivity in the US with most of their guys (and from what I remember doesnt really want Alvarez fighting anywhere else), but expects Strikeforce to jump at the opportunity to promote their guys. They would never co-promote with a smaller org, which is what they are to Strikeforce.