Bellator reached out to Nate Diaz

Predictions where Nate lands…?

Bellator? PFL? UFC re-signs…? Other (boxing, BKFC)…?

It used to be there can’t be any offers made for 3 months. Even verbal offers… UFC has that exclusive 90 day window where they can only offer him a contract, and then when he’s free to sign elsewhere, UFC has the right to match that contract , but it will be impossible if it’s boxing

1 Like

I could see him signing a short deal with Bellator where they allow him to box.

3 Likes

I don’t think Nate will fight anywhere but the ufc and I don’t think he is going to box either. I think he should retire but I think he will go back to the ufc to fight Conor or get an immediate title shot against Leon if he beats usman in the rematch

1 Like

9 Likes

Well Scott would be stupid not to have a talk with Nate apparently even WWE are interested in Nate.

That would be great

Imagine the promos/shoots…

"Eh, FUCK these (sponsors)… These fuckin’ things suck! This lil bitch-ass motherfucker back here is too scared to fight me. Eh, FUCK these guys over here…!’

:laughing:

3 Likes

No matter the destination, if he handles this properly he should be well enough compensated to sail off into the sunset.

I could see him going back to the UFC for a massive payday and a Conor McGregor fight. He can’t and won’t win a title so I don’t think he’d push for a shot, but I don’t see him getting locked into a long term contract w them.

The obvious play is a yuge payday in a one-off vs a Paul Bro in boxing.

2 Likes