Bellator Salaries are comical

I'm sure I'll be called a Zuffa Shill but everyone who's shitting on the UFC as of late must be cringing when they see what Viacom pays their stars!!! Besides Tito and the guy with Bitch Tits these guys are starving. Bellator supporters saying Chandler was the best in the world and yet they pay him pennies...btw for the record I watch/support all MMA Phone Post 3.0

rampage281 - I'm sure I'll be called a Zuffa Shill but everyone who's shitting on the UFC as of late must be cringing when they see what Viacom pays their stars!!! Besides Tito and the guy with Bitch Tits these guys are starving. Bellator supporters saying Chandler was the best in the world and yet they pay him pennies...btw for the record I watch/support all MMA Phone Post 3.0

Tell us what they are being paid then...

Or your thread is moot.

If you think that a major corporation like Viacom not dumping unjustifiable amounts of cash into a tiny, marginally profitable subsidiary like Bellator somehow takes the heat off of Zuffa for the pathetic distribution of their revenues to the fighters, then yeah, you are a Zuffa shill.

It's a fucking ridiculous argument.

how much does chandler again?

Phisher - 

If you think that a major corporation like Viacom not dumping unjustifiable amounts of cash into a tiny, marginally profitable subsidiary like Bellator somehow takes the heat off of Zuffa for the pathetic distribution of their revenues to the fighters, then yeah, you are a Zuffa shill.

Yep classic misnomer. "If my enemy does a bad thing, my bad things go away!"

Phisher -

I think his point was all those shitting on the ufc need to realize it's not just the ufc. Phone Post 3.0

Phisher learn how to read and comprehend buddy. I never said that! Onto some Salaries...
Tito-300k
Bonnar-100k
Brooks-62k(31 and 31)
Chandler-25k
Melvin-10k
King Mo-10k
Nam Phan-$5,600 Phone Post 3.0

rampage281 - Phisher learn how to read and comprehend buddy. I never said that! Onto some Salaries...
Tito-300k
Bonnar-100k
Brooks-62k(31 and 31)
Chandler-25k
Melvin-10k
King Mo-10k
Nam Phan-$5,600 Phone Post 3.0

Source?

MMAjunkie, sherdog Phone Post 3.0

And the ufc pay was?

rampage281 - I'm sure I'll be called a Zuffa Shill but everyone who's shitting on the UFC as of late must be cringing when they see what Viacom pays their stars!!! Besides Tito and the guy with Bitch Tits these guys are starving. Bellator supporters saying Chandler was the best in the world and yet they pay him pennies...btw for the record I watch/support all MMA Phone Post 3.0
You come across an intelligent human. Your parents must be proud. Phone Post 3.0

They tell me that they're proud. Should I believe them? Phone Post 3.0

Their payout isn't much different than zuffas, but zuffa makes much more profit than bellator and has a much more talented roster. Phone Post 3.0

My guess is guys like King Mo and Chandler get some sort of yearly salary.

Smart. Gotta start making money as an org first or it's in nobody's best interest long term Phone Post 3.0

glad to see Tito and Bonnar combine for 400K loot :)

I wouldn't pay Tito more than 130K to fight and Bonnar probably 35/35

but as long as that money is going to the fighters I'm happy.

HandyDarsh - Their payout isn't much different than zuffas, but zuffa makes much more profit than bellator and has a much more talented roster. Phone Post 3.0

The prelim fighter pay:

Joao Faria: $5,000 (includes $2,500 win bonus)
def. Ian Butler: $1,500

A.J. Matthews: $10,000 (includes $5,000 win bonus)
def. Kyle Bolt: $2,000

Jonathan Santa Maria: $4,000 (includes $2,000 win bonus)
def. Ron Henderson: $2,000

Andy Murad: $8,000 (includes $4,000 win bonus)
def. Bubba Pugh: $2,000

Nicolas Garcia: $8,000 (includes $4,000 win bonus)
def. Matthew Ramirez: $2,000

Jordan Bailey: $5,000 (includes $2,500 win bonus)
def. Alex Higley: $1,500

Rolando Perez: $2,000
def. Mark Vorgeas: $2,000

The UFC never pays out less than $8k for a fight.

I think it's bullshit that any fighter in any promotion doesn't get paid, and Bellator shouldn't get a pass for this.

People also talked about the ramp and all that, but I also made a point before that things like money spent on a ramp should go to these fighters. Fighters in these major organizations shouldn't be making less than $10k. Viacom AND Zuffa needs to open their wallets more and give to the fighters.

$1,500 and $2,000 is an absolute joke. Fighters make more than that in local promotions Phone Post

The difference is the UFC controls 90% of the market share and are highly profitable. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not defending Zuffa here either. Everyone should make more, but I'm seeing Bellator get a free pass here. Then if anyone questions it we see a ton of excuses Phone Post 3.0