Bellator should merge with invicta fc

Kinda random but think of the possabilities

The Butt Faced Assassin - so the promotion who just released all their remaining women should merge with a womens promotion?

They got released do to a lack of talent not enough girls to make a legit weigh class, this solves the problem

Brandonbrazell -
The Butt Faced Assassin - so the promotion who just released all their remaining women should merge with a womens promotion?

They got released do to a lack of talent not enough girls to make a legit weigh class, this solves the problem
Dude this would make things much more complicated especially since Bellator loves the tournament format and Wmma isn't very popular certain woman are but not them as a whole plus the fact that the UFC and invicta seem to have a working relationship Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure Shannon Knapp is fucking salivating at the thought of partnering with Bjorn Rebney.

/sarcasm

I believe they had talks Phone Post

huggy bear - 
Brandonbrazell -

Dude this would make things much more complicated especially since Bellator loves the tournament format and Wmma isn't very popular certain woman are but not them as a whole plus the fact that the UFC and invicta seem to have a working relationship Phone Post 3.0

I disagree I think the tournament format would help wmma ranks especially in the not so popular wmma weightclasses and ufc only has one wmma division so dana can't complain.

Bellator just got rid of their entire women's division and female MMA fighters. So why would they merge with Invicta?

Would rather see the women's promotion merged into the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Brandonbrazell - 
huggy bear - 
Brandonbrazell -

I disagree I think the tournament format would help wmma ranks especially in the not so popular wmma weightclasses and ufc only has one wmma division so dana can't complain.

You're going to have to explain that. Everyone not under contract at 135 with the UFC (including other weight classes) is with Invicta. So how could Bellator's corny format help WMMA? By taking a growing promotion and putting it under the umbrella of one that's hemorrhaging money, where fighters are being sued to force to compete?

Could you imagine some talented female fighter actually saying, "Hey, I know Invicta is the most successful WMMA promotion in the world outside of the UFC's bantamweight division. You know what would be MORE awesome? A super-restrictive contract with Bellator, where you can never leave, and they manipulate tournament entries to try to get their favorite fighters title shots (King Mo). Let me call my manager and make it happen!"

You REALLY did not think out this thread.

You must have missed the announcements of the 4 man tournaments and I dont see anybody complaining about Vataly Minakov fourman tournament win. You have no idea what's inside bellators contracts you're just running with that Eddie averez shit! Stop the bellator hate and actually think about what I'm saying

Hell no.  I dont want to see Invicta ruined by Viacom.    I hope they get their own tv deal.

Chris27 - 

Hell no.  I dont want to see Invicta ruined by Viacom.    I hope they get their own tv deal.

when the ufcs women start getting more popular they will probably merge with ufc, dana has already talked about how he's got a good relationship with invicta Phone Post

makes no sense to me what so ever.

Because, the UFC wouldn't let that happen. Wouldn't surprize me if the UFC is already giving Invicta a little something on the side.

LMFAO@ Shannon/Invicta merging with Bellator! LOL@ going with a company that no one behind the scenes has respect for! Shannons smart.

Cindy

It sounds like everyone scared that bellator would be better ufc if that happens, y'all do know that the sports called mma not ufc. mma fans support mma fighter not the promotions fuck Dana or whoever this why this sport will never be boxing and the fighters will never make more than 6figures.

huggy bear -
Brandonbrazell -

Invicta works with everyone. Phone Post 3.0

CindyO -

LMFAO@ Shannon/Invicta merging with Bellator! LOL@ going with a company that no one behind the scenes has respect for! Shannons smart.

Cindy

Yo breff stank Phone Post 3.0

Brandonbrazell - It sounds like everyone scared that bellator would be better ufc if that happens, y'all do know that the sports called mma not ufc. mma fans support mma fighter not the promotions fuck Dana or whoever this why this sport will never be boxing and the fighters will never make more than 6figures.
MMA fans do support organizations that put on high quality fights with big names that people actually care about. I do like bellator and won't pretend that their cards are not consistently entertaining, because they are. But as a business they are losing money hand over fist, Viacom is shitting all over their original 'fighters choose their own destiny' mantra, and they sold out hard as soon as they made rampage vs Tito the main event of their first PPV. That's why your proposed merger makes no sense. Invicta is a young promotion on the rise, and bellator is a promotion that will be on it's way out if it doesn't get it's shit together Phone Post 3.0

CindyO -

Cindy

Which people behind what scene? Phone Post 3.0