Bellator WW/MW GP could be great

Bellator’s OW GP captured some fans imagination and so far the two fights were underwhelming (as many anticipated) because they featured four past their prime LHW’s and HW’s.

Past their prime fighters make for good marketing but often times don’t deliver in the cage.

What if Bellator featured WW’s and MW’s (most still in their prime) in a similar GP bought doubled the size of the tourny?

Bellator could do a good tournament with WW’s and MW’s competing together like they are doing right now with LHW and HW.

Mousasi

Shlemenko

Carvalho

Larkin

Salter

Tokov

Lovato Jr.

Njokuani

MacDonald

Lima

Koreshkov

Daley

MVP

Rainey

Gracie

Fitch?

Even just four of their best WW’s and four MW’s could have an awesome tourny.

Shlemenko vs Lima

Salter vs Daley

Tokov vs Gracie

Lovato Jr. vs MVP

There ya go Bellator, awesome tourny, did not even use your champs. You can do title fights with Mousasi vs Carvalho and MacDonald vs Koreshkov.

I stand by this, would be better than the LHW tourny they did with Davis and would be better than the OW GP they are doing now.

Looks good to me.

Coker read my thread and got inspired. Said they might do a WW GP next year.

Just waiting for him to update things and say it will be a WW/MW superfight GP held at MW.

BJ Penn Forever - Coker read my thread and got inspired. Said they might do a WW GP next year.

Just waiting for him to update things and say it will be a WW/MW superfight GP held at MW.

Lol well done

Hope they go to the middle of the ocean (or Texas) and make it a one night tournament.

Cause one night tournaments make the world a better place.

RKing85 - Hope they go to the middle of the ocean (or Texas) and make it a one night tournament.

Cause one night tournaments make the world a better place.

The people that run Akhmat and Brave could hold a giant one night tournament on a yacht in the middle of the ocean or right in Bahrain or Chechnya anytime they felt like.

Too bad they seem to prefer single fights to tournaments.

I like the tournaments, just wish they played out quickly. Always too drawn out 

this Bellator Heavyweight tournament will end in 2020 I predict.